Javion Cohen commits to Miami

View as article
A good amount actually have played in the nfl… more than any other position I think.
New Girl Jewish GIF

Advertisement
Huge get. Literally and figuratively.

@DMoney where do you see him playing? RT?

Right now I’d say you start him and Zion at the tackle spots and let the two freshmen, Rivers and Cooper battle it out for the three interior spots.

I think Cohen going to be one of the Tackles

Francis is gonna play RT. He is probably stronger than Samson and RT is the power tackle. Also McCoy will be in the mix. Great battles coming up in those trenches. Mario gonna have to moderate the physicality in practice so we dont have countless injuries i think.

Advertisement
I'll ask again. Is this the best OL class we've ever had? Adding Cohen that's 3 5* kids coming at the same time with Cohen being a proven WALL

We would have to go back in the days cause I don't ever remember adding this many Oline from one class

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would say Jacurri is more excited. TVD is still going to lack having weapons at WR and slightly so at RB. But if this line develops as intended, you can just run the ball until the defense runs out of players to sub in. Won't matter who is at qb, they will have time to find someone.(ala Bama before they started recruiting 4 and 5 star qbs) Trenches excite me like nothing else.
Lack having weapons at WR you say? Interesting. Lets talk later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back