Javion Cohen commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Wouldn't shock me to see one of the stud freshmen tackles play a lot at guard early on.

Samson Okunlola, Francis Mauigoa, and Matthew McCoy are now your young studs while you hope Zion Nelson and Javion Cohen man the starting tackle roles.

On the inside, one of those freshmen, along with Jalen Rivers and Anez Cooper give you what you want inside.

I can see why they are looking to upgrade Jakai Clark...he'd be the weak link.

anchorman will GIF
That's funny.... and ..... made me check myself because....well.... Ya know.... LOL!!!!!... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Let’s MF Go!!!! I got the OL like this as of now based of nothing other then guessing lol

LT Zion Nelson
LG Francis Mauigoa
C Jalen Rivers
RG Javion Cohen
RT Samson Okunlola

Holy **** that’s a ridiculous OL, got to find a way to get our best 5 on the field
I hope you are wrong only because i want some of the current guys to grab a spot. But everyone will make everyone else work.

Advertisement
Let’s MF Go!!!! I got the OL like this as of now based of nothing other then guessing lol

LT Zion Nelson
LG Francis Mauigoa
C Jalen Rivers
RG Javion Cohen
RT Samson Okunlola

Holy **** that’s a ridiculous OL, got to find a way to get our best 5 on the field
Didnt Cohen enter the portal so he could play guard?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a good point. The young guys are EEs as well. Gives some time to work them out at different spots and solidify something consistent.

Imo our biggest issue on the OL (besides not having talent) has been playing our best guys out of position because we have no choice.

Love this pickup.
We're also getting veteran leadership thst is so desperately needed for the offensive line, offense, and the team in general.

Advertisement
Back