Javion Cohen commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Still gotta corch em up
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Very weird bump

Advertisement
Advertisement
New day now . Boys might transfer out 1 yr in never know now .
That’s really what he’s mad about. He can sign them up but he can’t hoard talent like he used to. Kids will portal after 1 year.

But that’s the risk you run when you operate a cold blooded football factory in a **** hole town.

Here is the thing about Saban, Kurby, and one or two other SEC schools. Not only are they doing NIL, Alabama boosters are still adding sweeteners under the table, like they always have.

Saban is crying crocodile tears, they will continue to buy players, and be at the top of the recruiting list, in fact, this last year might actually be his best recruiting class of all time.

Advertisement
Here is the thing about Saban, Kurby, and one or two other SEC schools. Not only are they doing NIL, Alabama boosters are still adding sweeteners under the table, like they always have.

Saban is crying crocodile tears, they will continue to buy players, and be at the top of the recruiting list, in fact, this last year might actually be his best recruiting class of all time.
Now imagine that class and players like Cohen stayed. U dont know about the new players, but you know about Cohen

That’s really what he’s mad about. He can sign them up but he can’t hoard talent like he used to. Kids will portal after 1 year.

But that’s the risk you run when you operate a cold blooded football factory in a **** hole town.
True, but Saban will always be able to reload at Bama. No idea how much longer he stays though.

Now imagine that class and players like Cohen stayed. U dont know about the new players, but you know about Cohen

If they pan out and Alabama determines that they can help them, they will do whatever they can financially to keep them. I’m not one of those people that says the only reason that Saban has been so successful is because of bags, he’s clearly a great coach, and has developed a great system and infrastructure at Alabama, practically to the level of a top NFL team, but I don’t discount their willingness to use illegal means, like they have been way before NIL.

As far as Cohen, I think that’s probably a very unique one-of type situation. We were lucky he was available and was willing to leave. Granted, I don’t know all the details of what was going on between him and the team/coaches.

Advertisement
Dude legit signed 9 five stars and pulled the best recruiting class on paper this year. Wtf you talking about
In yrs past bama’s third team was better than a lot of people’s first team . Now , not so much … folks gonna want to go back to renegotiate and if they don’t get what they want , they out!

Advertisement
Back