2023 Javien Toviano, 5 star CB Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
High caliber 5-star Corner out of Arlington TX, goes to Martin HS, his teammates Earnest Cooper is a high 4-star DE that signed with Stanford in the 22 class & Trevell Johnson is a 3-star LB that signed with Texas.

He’s got prototype size & terrific arm length, he ran an unofficial 4.47 & in his Sophomore tape displayed advanced level technique for a younger corner. His one hand jam & speed turn ability in press man while in phase is all natural, he has traits & athleticism that you can’t teach. Has the tools to be an all conference player in the future.

Big physical press cover corner with active hands & very good eye discipline, he needs to sharpen his technique at the line of scrimmage, due to speed he tends to overstep out of his shuffle, but because he’s naturally fast he has good recovery speed & due to his physicality in bump & run he understands how to reroute his WR’s even if he loses inside leverage off release.

He’ll be another highly touted & recruited Corner that everyone is after, Texas, TAMU, Bama, Oklahoma & UF are all on him, so he’ll be a really tough pull, but I love the offer anyway.

Texas is stacked once again at CB in the 23 class, there’s other prospects I hope we go after.

Last edited:
Advertisement
High caliber 5-star Corner out of Arlington TX, goes to Martin HS, his teammates Earnest Cooper is a high 4-star DE that signed with Stanford in the 22 class & Trevell Johnson is a 3-star LB that signed with Texas.

He’s got prototype size & terrific arm length, he ran an unofficial 4.47 & in his Sophomore tape displayed advanced level technique for a younger corner. His one hand jam & speed turn ability in press man while phase is all natural traits athleticism that you can’t teach, he has the tools to be an all conference player is the future.

Big physical press cover corner with active hands & very good eye discipline, he needs to sharpen his technique at the long of scrimmage, due to his he tends to overstep out of his shuffle, but because he’s naturally fast he has good recovery speed & due to his physicality in bump & run he understands how to reroute his WR’s even if he loses inside leverage off release.

He’ll be another highly touted & recruited Corner that everyone is after, Texas, TAMU, Bama, Oklahoma & UF are all on him, so he’ll be a really tough pull, but I love the offer anyway.

Texas is stacked once again at CB in the 23 class, there’s other prospects I hope we go after.
Your avatar is throwing me off. I start reading your analysis and I’m like “who’s this imposter trying to provide LCE level analysis? Oh shït it’s LCE!!!”

Advertisement
Your avatar is throwing me off. I start reading your analysis and I’m like “who’s this imposter trying to provide LCE level analysis? Oh shït it’s LCE!!!”
I thought someone copied and paste an article about the kid. I had to double check who made the post.

Fellas, my name is literally right under the avatar lol
You expect them to read?

Daily Show Wtf GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back