2023 Javien Toviano, 5 star CB Offered

Anomaly, my boy.

Listen my guy, whenever a team avg. 8 wins/yr since 4ever & winds up signing the #1 CFB class in history, trust me when it don’t matter what brand that school is repped by, something is a little fishy. I’m not saying Blue Whale Fishy, but definitely Orca fishy. Lol
Orcas are apex predators.

Advertisement
I think this is my first legit thread derailment.

Good Day Reaction GIF

For the record, I would love to be a jumpman school b/c that group is very small in CFB.

Howevah, I have heard through the grapevine that the skill position shoes from Jumpman are "meh" from people who use them. No idea how true that is or if it's a widely held sentiment.

Interesting; I’ve not heard that, but I know they have low cleats for speed. I’ll ask my cousin’s boyfriend who rocked it in college if there was any issues regarding performance. But, if imma be completely honest, I do like Nike Cleats better than JB cleats. Also, I know FOR SURE Nike is a superior cleat for big men, especially OLmen.

Advertisement
So if Mario cant croot here as expected are we going to blame Addidas? He’s supposed to be the dude selling ketchup popsicles to a women in white gloves.

Nah, we’re going to get ours. Again, Brand Affiliation plays “a” role, but what matters the most is winning, PT, getting kids to the next level, etc.

Sponsors, Facilities r on the list, but the other factors r way more important.

Nah, we’re going to get ours. Again, Brand Affiliation plays “a” role, but what matters the most is winning, PT, getting kids to the next level, etc.

Sponsors, Facilities r on the list, but the other factors r way more important.
My Tommy Boy gif wouldnt load unfortunately

1653501896300.gif

For the record, I would love to be a jumpman school b/c that group is very small in CFB.

Howevah, I have heard through the grapevine that the skill position shoes from Jumpman are "meh" from people who use them. No idea how true that is or if it's a widely held sentiment.
My 11 year old got some Jordan baseball cleats (I couldn’t help my self). Lasted two games because they were too narrow and hurt his feet, especially when pitching.

Switched to the Harper’s from UA. No issues. Just depends I guess on the foot characteristics. You would hope you have someone on the athletic training staff that would handle these types of issues.

Interesting; I’ve not heard that, but I know they have low cleats for speed. I’ll ask my cousin’s boyfriend who rocked it in college if there was any issues regarding performance. But, if imma be completely honest, I do like Nike Cleats better than JB cleats. Also, I know FOR SURE Nike is a superior cleat for big men, especially OLmen.
My cousin play WR at UM said the retros are trash but other than that they legit.

Advertisement
My cousin play WR at UM said the retros are trash but other than that they legit.

Yeah, low key even when I hoop, I’m not in no retros. Lol. They cool to rock fashion wise, but unless u have the proper insoles, them chits hurt. I prefer his later models & Zions to hoop in. Not only do they respond well, but they r comfortable.

But hold up; u have a cousin playing for the other UM??! How in tf did u allow that to happen?? Do I need to blame u like I blame @Confidence1000 ??

Last edited:
Advertisement
We sniff the playoffs and we start a brand bidding war.
Miami going back to Nike would be a **** headline.

Wouldn’t surprise me one but if the frontrunners would actually ask Nike not to do it for their own sake.

Nike is the parent, & Jumpman is their cool, rockstar son. Jumpman has high quality products & placement. Since Jumpman is supposed to represent the image of The GOAT, they make sure those on their brand r taken care of (b/c it’s a reflection of The Man.)

I would prefer Jumpman simply b/c I like their off field gear better, it resonates a bit more w/ younger kids, & it’s considered the elite part of Nike. Athletes like Luka moved over from Nike to JB, along w/ Tatum, Westbrook, Andre Johnson, CJ2K (b4 the injuries), J Landry, etc. It’s a select group of teams, players that get that calling to carry on #23’s legacy.

Plus, the Miami Heat has that man’s # retired, and JB is connected from Central FL down to So Fla, so that would be an obvious match, imo. It’ll elevate our sales of merchandise by 3 fold vs. 2, imho.
Not gonna lie, I don't own anything Miami Adidas. All my Miami clothing is Nike. Thank God I've kept it in good shape.

Advertisement
Yeah, low key even when I hoop, I’m not in no retros. Lol. They cool to rock fashion wise, but unless u have the proper insoles, them chits hurt. I prefer his later models & Zions to hoop in. Not only do they respond well, but they r comfortable.

But hold up; u have a cousin playing for the other UM??! How in tf did u allow that to happen?? Do I need to blame u like I blame @Confidence1000 ??
Blame Canada

Not gonna lie, I don't own anything Miami Adidas. All my Miami clothing is Nike. Thank God I've kept it in good shape.
I am almost 70 years old, living off social security, and in low-income housing. I get my clothes from Goodwill and Walmart. I don't give a dam who makes it as long as my balls have room to breathe.

Advertisement
Back