Jason Taylor Interviewed By Joy Taylor On Cowherd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all sitting here talking about Joy being a 7 or so at best yet no one has mentioned how much she loves sports. It’s hard enough finding a female who will even leave you be when you watch to watch football much less be INTO it with you. Add that into account and she is a strooong mother ******* 9+ easy. Y’all are out your **** minds man.

And them genes? She’ll give you lottery tickets bro, y’all are missing the entirety of this whole thing and just considering looks. Goodness gracious.

Advertisement
3 weeks ago. She has broad shoulders so she always looks big on tv. This is her in real life

View attachment 179496
I believe you that she posted that picture three weeks ago. Either the camera adds 30 pounds or all anyone can find that isn’t live tv is pre pandemic. Look I’m not trying to judge people for preferences, I just am puzzled by how highly people think of the lady I’ve seen on cowherds show in the last few months since Mario got hired. I didn’t even know who it was and assumed they wanted a woman that knows sports, didn’t even compute that they hired someone everyone thought was fire, which after looking, her old photos definitely are. Here is a still from the intro to the show they posted today. That’s a rough three weeks, or that photo is old or doctored friend.

Attachments

• D736B840-FD20-4001-BF63-8D20D9721230.jpeg
    D736B840-FD20-4001-BF63-8D20D9721230.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Advertisement
She used to be a 9/10, still could be if she trimmed back down.

View attachment 179499
She’ll never trim back down without some type of cardiovascular program or lypo. Her genetics call for her to gain weight and keep it. She has broad shoulders and the ability to retain a good amount of muscle. As shes gotten older her metabolism has slowed and there has been some fat increase. so she’s pretty much set weight wise.

Advertisement
Mario is just playing with us at this point.

He must have a full time staffer reading the board and reporting back on the hot topics / trends.

If he mentions cranks or 15-0 in a press conference we'll know we've been rumbled.
Yea, this board is the first thing he reads when he wakes up in the morning....:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

She’ll never trim back down without some type of cardiovascular program or lypo. Her genetics call for her to gain weight and keep it. She has broad shoulders and the ability to retain a good amount of muscle. As shes gotten older her metabolism has slowed and there has been some fat increase. so she’s pretty much set weight wise.
I agree genetics can make it easier/harder to keep weight off re: metabolism - but not even genetics can make you fat without caloric input.

Losing weight is 90% diet, 10% exercise.

Advertisement
She's an attractive woman, of course she has ISSUES. They all do, there's a reason why the phrase "Behind every hot woman, there's a guy tired of her crap" exists.
I'll never forget at 14 when my pops told me, " " son you may not be able to understand this now but no matter how hot a woman is there's a guy out there whose tired of f****** her already ". Still such a strong statement 20 years later to hear.

Advertisement
All these dudes talking about she's a 3 or 4, lemme see your Warren sapp lookin wives/gfs. As for the fat comments, where? Joy Taylor is fine as frog hair and thicker than a bowl of cold oatmeal, left outside during a blizzard in Buffalo. You all can have those anorexic ***, one missed meal away from starvation, heroin chic Kate Moss looking chicks. I will take the brick houses all day everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back