Jason Taylor Interviewed By Joy Taylor On Cowherd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah..but think about it...she is this overweight...35 years old...is 5'2", and hasn't even had any kids yet...
On top of her other issues....
For those of us who have seen her in the past...she has gone down kind of hard last 3 years.
She's aged, as we all do. Honestly, the women that are gym rats are usually shallow as **** and are also single for a reason. You want a woman that takes care of herself, but you also want a woman you can enjoy life with. Joy is one of those women that as a man, you could probably do stuff with, go out and have fun with. That said, odds are you would have to probably deal with some entitlement issues and the like, which is the case with any attractive woman.

Advertisement
Would kick her out of bed unless mouth taped up.
19C4F3B0-E65C-465E-A2F5-F435FD2F7B17.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think some of the difference of opinion in here is the lack of a universal metric. Some of us equate a 1-10 scale to your traditional grading scale where a 9 or above is an "A". Some of us are probably using a Portnoy pizza review type scale where an 8.1 would be USDA prime ***.

In my book a "3 or 4" is a legit ogre you rolled out of the Tavern at 3am on a Wednesday night. Stretchmarks and skin conditions might be involved. She might have been heavier than Ty Wise at some point.

Sooooo that ain't Joy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ll put it like this:

I’m happy Jason is here. I was & have never been a Dolphins fan, but my uncle is & J Taylor, legit, is one of my all time favorite football players. Loved his work ethic, & b/c of that, he became a great defensive player. I’m ecstatic he’s on our staff & hopefully his role increases under more tutelage.

Regarding Joy, I promise u ain’t no ninja going to give me flack w/ her on my arms, as is. She’s a cute to pretty girl, pending on ur flavor, but she fa sho ain’t no 3-4. Every woman is not an IG model, & low key I have a rule now…if I can recycle ur body, u’re not for me. Most of these “hot” chicks on the internet have Mattel bodies. I don’t know what happened to society, but I’m not sure when stretch marks, & imperfections became “ugly.” The brazier thing is most that be tryna clown ain’t no GQ model themselves. Lmao.

I know she’s been through a very abusive relationship, & that may have shaped her mentality. She’s got her issues, but at least she’s honest about it. My ex was hella deceiving w/ hers & as a gaslighter, so I actually respect Joy for admitting she’s petty, competitive, and not humble. At least u know how to move w/ that.

Mannn,.. joy is bad af. I’d shoot my shot if I was single; no cap. Oh and I’m ecstatic to have her brother on the hurricanes staff, what more could we ask for?

Y’all can’t have a conversation about a woman without it devolving into, “I wud stick my teenie weenie peenie in her” vs “I wud not stick my teenie weenie peenie in her”. It’s literally every woman, yet NYSOM is supposedly the perv.

“Joy has really fallen off”, meanwhile you cant look at a 42” pair of jeans that wont rip holes in itself just to avoid you putting them on. lmao

Y’all can’t have a conversation about a woman without it devolving into, “I wud stick my teenie weenie peenie in her” vs “I wud not stick my teenie weenie peenie in her”. It’s literally every woman, yet NYSOM is supposedly the perv.

“Joy has really fallen off”, meanwhile you cant look at a 42” pair of jeans that wont rip holes in itself just to avoid you putting them on. lmao
To be fair, some pants come with elastic waistbands so a size 42 husky cut pair of jeans might be snug on some of us but essentially still feasible.

I just want to have kids with Joy. That'd be guaranteed NIL money in 18 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back