Jason Taylor Interviewed By Joy Taylor On Cowherd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still would.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Advertisement
Do you not have instagram? Just scroll down the explore page. You will find 10 hotter girls in 30 seconds. The only reason people think she is more attractive than she is,is because she is into sports.
The main reason why they think that is because they go home at night and lay with 3's & 4's. Compared to what they actually get Joy is a $50 million dollar super model. The bar is set extremely low with these people. This also applies to American women in general, but that's a different discussion altogether.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man yall really extra with this sh*t. Why limit yourself. Like people that only like one genre of music or 1 type food, I'll never understand you.

Shape & hygiene are the most basic things that matter to me. I have more preferences but I'm not foolish & selfish enough to hold every woman to those very particular standards.

They could be 90lbs or 250lbs. Tall or short( my preference). Whatever race or background.

I mean if they 200+ looking like this

giphy.webp

Let's go

But if they looking like this

giphy.webp

Well... we can be friends.

The main reason why they think that is because they go home at night and lay with 3's & 4's. Compared to what they actually get she's a $50 million dollar super model. The bar is set extremely low with these people. This also applies to American women in general, but that's a different discussion altogether.
Lmao half the ppl on here talking down on her are the ones going home to 3s and 4s . Guarantee they won’t post they girl but they above Joy Taylor tho lol

Advertisement
Lmao half the ppl on here talking down on her are the ones going home to 3s and 4s . Guarantee they won’t post they girl but they above Joy Taylor tho lol
Saying she's basic & a normal girl is not "talking down on her". It's properly assessing & evaluating her value relative to other women in the world. Try to step outside of your little world, and actually see what's out there globally. If you like Black women, then go to Africa and see what's out there. If you like White women, then go to Europe and see what's out there. Etc..

American society is turning men into simps & beta males. Smh. Putting American women on a pedestal is artificially inflating their value.

Last edited:
Saying she's basic & a normal girl is not "talking down on her". It's properly assessing & evaluating her value relative to other women in the world. Try to step outside of your little world, and actually see what's out there globally. If you like Black women, then go to Africa and see what's out there. If you like White women, then go to Europe and see what's out there. Etc..

American society is turning Men into simps & beta males. Smh. Putting American women on a pedestal is artificially inflating their value.

She's 35. Women that age are no longer of high value in the sexual marketplace. Her best days are behind her. And the decline is steep.
Here is something else I wanted to add and I believe I stated it earlier in this thread. Besides some of us who have met her prior and stuff, there are women her age who have had 3 kids...and look better...she has no kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
Go to Scarlett's on a Friday and tell me that with a straight face.
I’m confused , do the posters here patronize Scarlett’s often or something ? Otherwise I’m not sure what that has to do with what I said . Just because there’s fine women available doesn’t mean yal baggin any of them

The baddest female on sports right now is malika Andrews and after her it’s Taylor rooks. I like Joy too though
Thats the point im making. All these girls get a level up because they are into sports. Its like the gamer girls that are really a 6, but all the nerds bump them up to a 10 because they like the same game as them. If Joy wasn't into sports and was just your regular women, no one would would be putting her above a 6.5-7.

I’m confused , do the posters here patronize Scarlett’s often or something ? Otherwise I’m not sure what that has to do with what I said . Just because there’s fine women available doesn’t mean yal baggin any of them
I patronize

American society is turning men into simps & beta males. Smh. Putting American women on a pedestal is artificially inflating their value.
My little world ? Tf you even talking about ? I can’t stand when weirdos like you start acting like you know somebody simply because you chose to engage with them online . We can discuss something without you pretending you know anything about me other than my username on here. Don’t go assuming you know anything about the women I’m hitting lol I’ll just leave it at that .

Basic and normal is fine but a 3 ? Lol nah. When I hear “3” I expect to see far below average looks . That’s not Joy Taylor IN MY OPINION. She a solid 6.5 to 7 in my book . Anyone saying she a 3 post your girl now

Yal acting like jealous females that saw a women that’s not you get a little attention 😂 no one in here saying she’s a model . And I don’t even know what you talking about in regards to her value and how it ties into her looks but it’s not 1950 my guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back