Jason Taylor Interviewed By Joy Taylor On Cowherd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll put it like this:

I’m happy Jason is here. I was & have never been a Dolphins fan, but my uncle is & J Taylor, legit, is one of my all time favorite football players. Loved his work ethic, & b/c of that, he became a great defensive player. I’m ecstatic he’s on our staff & hopefully his role increases under more tutelage.

Regarding Joy, I promise u ain’t no ninja going to give me flack w/ her on my arms, as is. She’s a cute to pretty girl, pending on ur flavor, but she fa sho ain’t no 3-4. Every woman is not an IG model, & low key I have a rule now…if I can recycle ur body, u’re not for me. Most of these “hot” chicks on the internet have Mattel bodies. I don’t know what happened to society, but I’m not sure when stretch marks, & imperfections became “ugly.” The brazier thing is most that be tryna clown ain’t no GQ model themselves. Lmao.

I know she’s been through a very abusive relationship, & that may have shaped her mentality. She’s got her issues, but at least she’s honest about it. My ex was hella deceiving w/ hers & as a gaslighter, so I actually respect Joy for admitting she’s petty, competitive, and not humble. At least u know how to move w/ that.

As always, you're speaking facts.

I've met Joy in person a few times, she is friends with another couple we know.

If she's a 3 or a 4 then most on this board are married to a -7.

Advertisement
I found it, 5’2”. I don’t think she 185 at 5’2” bro,.. if she was around 5’6” maybe,.. but not 5’2”. She prolly 155-160

Advertisement
LMAO-at all the hoe *** beta simps in this thread that think Joy Taylor is a minimum 7.5.

Yeah..maybe if you go home at night and lay with hood ratz & water buffaloes. LOL!!

But definitely not when you actually compare her to other public figures & celebrities. That's just pure lunacy.

Last edited:
Joy Taylor is a 4 at best, a 3 in South Florida.

DE420A55-6A75-47A0-9EBF-5BF07438B5A7.jpeg

Advertisement
Agree to disagree my friend
If you need to shotgun on makeup to go to a beach or pool that's all you need to know about said female.

Let's also not pretend she ain't using a billion filters and purposely angling her pictures to show the best angles.

Shes average AF and when she opens her mouth her deduction is -2 to 3.

I'm not new to this game.

She average AF

If you need to shotgun on makeup to go to a beach or pool that's all you need to know about said female.

Let's also not pretend she ain't using a billion filters and purposely angling her pictures to show the best angles.

Shes average AF and when she opens her mouth her deduction is -2 to 3.

I'm not new to this game.

She average AF
Again we'll agree to disagree. And to reiterate, I'm not saying she's the baddest thing on the planet either. I agree she gets overrated by a lot of folks. She's definitely solidly above average though. Not a dime but definitely solidly above average.

Advertisement
Again we'll agree to disagree. And to reiterate, I'm not saying she's the baddest thing on the planet either. I agree she gets overrated by a lot of folks. She's definitely solidly above average though. Not a dime but definitely solidly above average.
This ^^^^^^^....but then you have to deal with other issues as some of us have stated earlier.

Would take care of said business temporarily....but for sure not going to wifey that.

Joy Taylor fell off harder then anyone I could remember. Went from a world class 10 to a fat slob in a very short period of time. I’m guessing she’s 200+ now with ease. Her head is like a basketball.

Advertisement
LOL . . . Joy Taylor threads . . . as divisive as political threads. Mods need to create a separate board just to keep everyone caged.

/has participated in discussion in the past
/she's more bad than hot
/would still hit
/she has gained weight

/flees the scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back