Jason Munoz

It sucks for the kid because he was all about playing at Miami. Unfortunately, if he's got a health issue that won't allow him to keep weight, he'd never sniff the field here. He was a developmental DT project and maybe after a few years in the weight room he could have gotten some burn at 280-290. He was not being recruited to play end here and if he can't put on significant weight, that's where he'll have to play. He was a borderline talent prior to losing all the weight. It sucks for the kid but it is what it is.

Advertisement
Exactly, our connection with STA is perfectly fine. Twan Russel is still coaching there so we good on that front.

And STA isn't like typical local South Fla schools, they don't necessarily push their players in one direction or the other.

We've had a long standing relationship with STA going back to the 80's, we've landed kids from there even under our worst coaches, it just so happens this class didn't turn out that way.

And truth be told, a lot of the STA prospects in this class were overrated. Now 2020/21, they got some pure dawgs & ballers, but 2019, Jahmar Brown (who's originally at Pace) was the only one I really wanted.

Battle?
Ingraham?

So he only committed to play for Richt? Simpson is still here lol

Oh well, I still think we should've taken Calijah Kancey instead of this kid.
LCE clear as day coaches wanted better than him. He will get more PT in Syracuse.. Not worried clears up numbers for 2020🖐🏽

Advertisement
I forgot this guy was on team but no loss he would have been a very late developer he's 2 years away from being 2 years away

NCAA will let him out of the NLI but watch they will deny Tate and Asa appeals to play this year.

Anybody thinking Tate will be eligible this year are likely fooling themselves. The NCAA just suspended Dewan Hernandez for the rest of this season and 40%, yes 40%, of next season, even though the University of Miami was completely exonerated in the NCAA investigation. Anyone who thinks the U will receive any sort of advantage when it comes to athletics needs to have their heads examined.

Anybody thinking Tate will be eligible this year are likely fooling themselves. The NCAA just suspended Dewan Hernandez for the rest of this season and 40%, yes 40%, of next season, even though the University of Miami was completely exonerated in the NCAA investigation. Anyone who thinks the U will receive any sort of advantage when it comes to athletics needs to have their heads examined.
Hernandez was determined to have contact with an agent and to have made an agreement with an agent. That just isnt at all the same thing as Tathan.

Advertisement
Jucos/GT - Stop Gaps, Older players for a Young Locker Room

HS/Undergrad Transfers - Program Builders

understand the difference
This guy has expierence....you want to rely on a bunch of freshman, 2 unproven DT’s and a soph who hasn’t played a lot? You are by far the dumbest poster on this board so stop ****** talking to me.

This guy has expierence....you want to rely on a bunch of freshman, 2 unproven DT’s and a soph who hasn’t played a lot? You are by far the dumbest poster on this board so stop ****** talking to me.

You're missing the point.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly, our connection with STA is perfectly fine. Twan Russel is still coaching there so we good on that front.

And STA isn't like typical local South Fla schools, they don't necessarily push their players in one direction or the other.

We've had a long standing relationship with STA going back to the 80's, we've landed kids from there even under our worst coaches, it just so happens this class didn't turn out that way.

And truth be told, a lot of the STA prospects in this class were overrated. Now 2020/21, they got some pure dawgs & ballers, but 2019, Jahmar Brown (who's originally at Pace) was the only one I really wanted.
Brown we could have had. That was an eval by Diaz. It’s too bad because he can play LB.

Ingraham and Battle we cluld use and I like as prospects.

Advertisement
Back