Jason Munoz

Advertisement
Apparently he has some health issues that weren't publicized, but I'm sure this has to make us more appealing to the d line targets via transfer or even boykin

Advertisement
Diaz, as HC, is getting rid of recruits that he signed off on as DC!.......****, that's savage as f'uck.

I'm sorry bae, I honestly thought I was ready to marry you, but now that I got this promotion, get the f'uck out of my bed. I don't have time for bottom feeding b'itches!
F65C694F-33F8-4301-8818-C53B9E0E12B9.gif

I never saw what they saw in him. Coming off injury with very little film. And projecting him to an interior position despite not having the size. He was a droid reach

I call my coach. He’s the best coach in Miami. He’s such a good coach, that by tomorrow morning, you’re gonna be playing in Syracuse…so dress warm

Advertisement
Dudes a jag only cis posters thought he was some future stud

Manny is finally making offers mean something

He wasn’t a Miami Caliber player to begin with let’s be honest he had 0 chance touching the field we all seen his tape it was nothing amazing. I wish him the best and we have an open scholarship for a better player.

He looked at best 230 in that picture. He had absolultely no belly. Looked more like a linebacker. I feel sorry for the kid and this could be a serioius medical issue.

Advertisement
If anyone wants to complain about hurting the pipeline with Aquinas. What pipeline are we talking about?

Are we talking about the pipeline that has gotten Miami 5 kids in the last 4 cycles and one of those kids got booted off (Sam Bruce). There were 6 guys from Aquinas this cycle that Miami could have gotten and only 1 of them came here. Not much of a pipeline if you ask me.

Only homers call it a pipeline
Must make them feel better
These posters have problems with reality

Apparently he has some health issues that weren't publicized, but I'm sure this has to make us more appealing to the d line targets via transfer or even boykin
This. He's down to like almost 200 lbs and at this point, if he recovers, he's a LB or DE and we don't want him there. We liked his potential as an athletic DT. So on to something else. Hope he stays healthy and balls out at Cuse.

Advertisement
Let’s just pretend like it was all Searles and Jon Richt’s fault.

Yes, you have to be careful about any hint of criticism of Manny’s defensive staff or the gangster squads will come after you. This must have been Jon moonlighting to help with dline recruiting since there was no need to recruit aQB.

Advertisement
Back