Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hear u bruh but last year's class not even 2018 class comes close especially with what we should close with. We flamed down the stretch in 18 let's see if those bags are turned down late this cycle. This is truly our first elite class I'm assuming other big names as well it's close.
2018 was elite though, even though we fizzled. Not as good as this one is shaping up but it was elite. Definitely way way better than the 20 class. I’m just saying that the 20 class has some pieces to build off of. Rule of thumb is that our 3-4 year average needs to be around 10 to have a chance. 20 was a decent/very good class all considering what happened on the field.

EeIWOiAXoA00SWI.jpeg

Advertisement
2018 was elite though, even though we fizzled. Not as good as this one is shaping up but it was elite. Definitely way way better than the 20 class. I’m just saying that the 20 class has some pieces to build off of. Rule of thumb is that our 3-4 year average needs to be around 10 to have a chance. 20 was a decent/very good class all considering what happened on the field.
I hear what your saying bro.....but the teams I mentioned in another thread where u knew a team was 100% going to turn it around.....those guys hovered around 1-4 class ranks for two to three years and they became elite. ( Elite meaning in the playoffs discussion most the year and multiple first round talent throughout the roster )

Bama 09ish FSU Jimbo era UGA Smart era...like u knew the way they were recruiting they would be a problem and they would send first round beasts to the league as well.

So if we stay with a top 5 class with most the elite sfla players home like this cycle...then 100% without a shadow of a doubt we will win big. If we do it for three seasons in a row without fizzling

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like he is going to wait till NSD the commit now. If I try to look at it from his perspective, that’s what makes sense to me. He really wanted to have the shock value of his commitment to us like JW’s, and now that’s spoiled. The longer he waits now, the more people will rethink that he is just a lock for us.

When is Eugene Ridgely committing?

Advertisement
I feel like he is going to wait till NSD the commit now. If I try to look at it from his perspective, that’s what makes sense to me. He really wanted to have the shock value of his commitment to us like JW’s, and now that’s spoiled. The longer he waits now, the more people will rethink that he is just a lock for us.
Nah....aint happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back