Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that illustrates just how stupid it is to give these position coaches so much credit for "development." How can Williams develop Burns but not develop anyone else. Did he only have magic with one player? LOL

Bottom line is that position coaches are as good as the talent that comes in. All these genius "developers" are living off of incredible talent acquisition.

Some boob put up a tweet about Sabag getting x amount of 5 stars drafted in the 1st round as some sort of support for him being a genius developer of DBs. LOL. He's a genius recruiter/bagger is what he is. He's also done an incredible job of keeping his players hungry and focused. But there's no magical development sauce that he has that other professional coaches with the same access to the same methods don't have.

Sabag signs 5 stars, and 5 stars are SUPPOSED TO BE 1st ROUNDERS. That's why they're 5 stars. By definition, they're predicted to become 1st rounders.
Can't wait to see if Manny develops Leonard Taylor into a first round pick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marshall Jr Needs to pop Tomorrow !
You might just get your wish lol
CECDC974-F8AF-4DDF-9352-8378BDBD6BD6.gif

Advertisement
And that illustrates just how stupid it is to give these position coaches so much credit for "development." How can Williams develop Burns but not develop anyone else. Did he only have magic with one player? LOL

Bottom line is that position coaches are as good as the talent that comes in. All these genius "developers" are living off of incredible talent acquisition.

Some boob put up a tweet about Sabag getting x amount of 5 stars drafted in the 1st round as some sort of support for him being a genius developer of DBs. LOL. He's a genius recruiter/bagger is what he is. He's also done an incredible job of keeping his players hungry and focused. But there's no magical development sauce that he has that other professional coaches with the same access to the same methods don't have.

Sabag signs 5 stars, and 5 stars are SUPPOSED TO BE 1st ROUNDERS. That's why they're 5 stars. By definition, they're predicted to become 1st rounders.
I’ve been saying this forever. You just put it in much better words.

Advertisement
I think today would be a perfect day to pop. People kind of moved on from this whole thing nationally, his teammate committed and got his shine on Thursday, next one commits on Monday. It makes too much sense not to pop today. If he makes it past this weekend without committing, it may be awhile before he goes public then.

I think today would be a perfect day to pop. People kind of moved on from this whole thing nationally, his teammate committed and got his shine on Thursday, next one commits on Monday. It makes too much sense not to pop today. If he makes it past this weekend without committing, it may be awhile before he goes public then.
I guess there kids. But id get tired of getting a **** load of phone calls every day. Wouldnt mind if he waits, because it seems like after him and Collier, its going to be a loong time for our next commit.

Advertisement
I guess there kids. But id get tired of getting a **** load of phone calls every day. Wouldnt mind if he waits, because it seems like after him and Collier, its going to be a loong time for our next commit.

The calls don’t stop once you are committed. I promise you that. Calls dont stop until you tell coaches you are solid and to not bother. It’s on the kid to make that happen. That goes for any top recruit.

Um , I’m sure we could right that High as a Kite til then 🙌🏼

I'm not gonna get hyped in the slightest until I get a gif from someone on the coaching staff. CBs are one thing, but another gif means good things always. Not even the guys here get me as hyped as Manny tweeting out some gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back