Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Cribby and I’m not trying to argue or insult. But did your guy just start following recruiting? Everyone knows this and Marshall is probably the highest recruit left on their board
My guy is closer to the situation than anyone on this board....thats fact..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts. That 20 class was just missing another elite OL and he gave us that.
4 star Qb ✅
2 elite RB ✅
4 4 star WR ✅
2 elite tackles ✅
Elite edge player✅
Solid DT
Austin cave And Flagg are ballers at Lb
Elite S✅
And some good athletes at CB

Stack this class on top of another elite one next year and we’re there.
Did you just call L. Taylor arguably the number 1 DT in the nation "Solid". :rolleyes:

Advertisement
Assuming he doesn’t commit beforehand. Collier commitment will tell me where we stand with JM. Each kid making his own decision but 4/5 Palmetto kids committed to UM and you still choose UF? ...man I don’t buy it, it’s Us or Bama.

Advertisement
Chise....hes still 100% confident...just said UF is coming at him hard...
That wasn't how it read. My bad. I was just wondering if it was the same guy because it seemed like he was equivocating from the "UF coming at him hard" line. I would assume UF and Baga would keep going at him hard till signing day if he gives them the idea that he's still listening.

Advertisement
The general consensus on the Bama board was it wouldn’t be over no matter who he commits to now. They have said nothing all week about Marshall .... they expect the JUCO dB to commit to them on 8/15. McKinstry is a battle with Auburn and LSU - imagine the bag$ in that recruitment

That wasn't how it read. My bad. I was just wondering if it was the same guy because it seemed like he was equivocating from the "UF coming at him hard" line. I would assume UF and Baga would keep going at him hard till signing day if he gives them the idea that he's still listening.
It was his Birthday..so I wished him a HBD....and then asked about Marshall situation...and he said Quote..."UF doing UF things"...but still confident....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back