Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@Cribby, @SouthParkCane and @Liberty City El are all great posters and deserve our respect and thanks for making this board interesting again.

Everyone is gonna miss sometimes. The recruiting game is not for the weak. I’m ****ed that we got trolled by Marshall too. But guess what? **** happens that you can’t control sometimes.

Bunch of people on this site gotta man up and stop crying like the little bytches on the Gaytes and Nole boards do.

Not getting Marshall is a blow, there’s no way to spin it. But we can still finish strong, and our class is way better than any of us expected it to be.

Panicking only helps the enemy. Buckle up your belt pants real tight and start acting like Canes.

Leave those guys alone. They got played, but they know A TON more than we do. Money talks, but also know, for those of us who played ball with all of us spread to different scholarships...some of a group like this doesn’t want to all play together at the next level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marshall going to pull a Walker, take the bag then transfer.

Crazy...I was just proposing this scenario to someone earlier today. It's not that farfetched but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Kid made a "business decision" per all of their dumb *** fans, comparing him to soft *** Cristina Jane Henderson.

If I'm JM...I'm taking that as an insult.

Crazy...I was just proposing this scenario to someone earlier today. It's not that farfetched but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Kid made a "business decision" per all of their dumb *** fans, comparing him to soft *** Cristina Jane Henderson.

If I'm JM...I'm taking that as an insult.
How about the fact he took all the attention away from colliers announcement tomorrow

Advertisement
The bad moments in recruiting make me more ****ed than the good ones who make me happy.

Think I am not going to seriously follow recruiting for a long minute, rather just hope for a season.
I hear you man, but it's like that about everything especially sports. The excruciatingly painful losses ALWAYS hurt more than the amazing wins feel good. Same with betting. You could get hot and hit 7 in a row, but the one that will burn your *** is the 8th one you lost.

It was an elaborate troll job. The kid’s social media is all clowning everyone who said he was going to Miami. He knew what he was doing.
So what? I bet Collier and those that committed to us that played with him did too. They don’t look at it as us fans...they probably all knew how it was going to shake out long ago. It’s all a show. Relax.

Manasco is a POS & a two-bit hustler. He 100% was a saboteur in this recruitment.
Yet I get a slap on the wrist for just replying with his name out there...even though it's a google search away.

Por...fa...vor

Dudes like that belong in the gulags, along with Alex Collins' high school coach.

(It's a COD reference, mods, chill out.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Killed the hype? Lol this kid

How do you live in this city and have this much disrespect for your hometown team? It's what @The Franchise says over and over... There should be something in place to check these fools when they get loose with it like this.

You think a 4/5 Star out of Valdosta talks **** about UGA and doesn't get his cage rattled?

Man, there must be something in the water in South Fl cos we sure turn out some soft-shouldered turncoats.

How do you live in this city and have this much disrespect for your hometown team? It's what @The Franchise says over and over... There should be something in place to check these fools when they get loose with it like this.

You think a 4/5 Star out of Valdosta talks **** about UGA and doesn't get his cage rattled?

Man, there must be something in the water in South Fl cos we sure turn out some soft-shouldered turncoats.
C’mon man, when was the first time u thought we were getting Marshall?

Maybe the kid was going Miami and a dip**** ruined his moment...but if he goes right back to the $EC...that verbal was **** anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back