Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah you got me. You showed me. If that’s what it takes to keep a job at UM is that your unit can’t cost us games then we won’t be getting number six.
I'm glad you agree. We have bigger issues that have costs us games. And we have gotten the first five without a roster loaded with 5*s. It's all about getting the right ones (evaluations) and putting them in a position to succeed (development). Or have you forgotten.

Even Paul williams would of landed atleast 1 elite CB .
Rumph has not only missed every elite DB, but had missed on every 2nd tier DB and even some 3rd tier DB.

Rumph just doesn’t have it and it been obvious for a few years now.

The 11th hour pick ups and WR/ CB recruitments are huge red flags.

What does our roster look like if didn’t flip Couch? If we didn’t land Williams or Dunson last minute ?

We have trouble landing LBs and CBs. Look no further then who is coaching/ recruiting them.

Bye bye Rumph and Patke!

Advertisement
The main thing people keep bring up are the same 5*s (Surtain, Jobe, Campbell, Stevenson) that everyone knew were not coming. The only valid criticism, it's that we don't get after the next level guys until it's too late. In fact, in past cycles we blew them off. But them again, Rumph is not in charge of the CB board, he's not the one dictating recruiting strategy.

This time we flushed it out early. It's all about how we respond.
The excuses you guys make for Rumph are unbelievable.

Fine let’s say all those guys were anomalies. It doesn’t change the fact that he’s terrible recruiter.

And he’s so terrible he wasn’t involved in recruiting one of the top players at the position he’s paid a lot of money to coach.

So the question you have ask yourself is Rumph so good at teaching dbs that it is significantly outweighed by his poor recruiting ability?

I think you could get a coach who is a much better recruiter and maybe a notch below Rumph as a coach. It doesn’t guarantee you’ll get five stars but god forbid we have a db coach that’s actually allowed to recruit a five star and said five star cites said db coach as the main reason we are being considered.

Advertisement
The excuses you guys make for Rumph are unbelievable.

Fine let’s say all those guys were anomalies. It doesn’t change the fact that he’s terrible recruiter.

And he’s so terrible he wasn’t involved in recruiting one of the top players at the position he’s paid a lot of money to coach.

So the question you have ask yourself is Rumph so good at teaching dbs that it is significantly outweighed by his poor recruiting ability?

I think you could get a coach who is a much better recruiter and maybe a notch below Rumph as a coach. It doesn’t guarantee you’ll get five stars but god forbid we have a db coach that’s actually allowed to recruit a five star and said five star cites said db coach as the main reason we are being considered.
One he sucks at recruiting DBS and two the pay alot for DBS. The are real expensive....ivins didn't blow this UF dropped heavy ****. Defensive back is one of the coolest position with idols like Deon Revis etc ......those SEC schools will up those bags late. I hope we can hold on
.........Rumph should of been fired year 1 I said and I don't get how he still has a job

Dont sweat marshall... still not over. I'm not sure what exactly happen.. havent had time to read off of this but either way.. James burns and Malik are going to be playmakers.. James will make everybody great.. Dont Panic... Tim Burns is the Miami Badger

Man - F*** this narrative that we should be happy with whom we currently have on board. NO!!!!!!!!

If you want Miami back, you need to win these battles. Period. Been losing the majority of them for **** over 10 years.

Yes, we got two 5*’s. Awesome. But you gotta win these. Not let them Troll you like Marshall and Collier will do tomorrow.

Moral victories are for bit*** whom are indifferent to losing.

Advertisement
Dont sweat marshall... still not over. I'm not sure what exactly happen.. havent had time to read off of this but either way.. James burns and Malik are going to be playmakers.. James will make everybody great.. Dont Panic... Tim Burns is the Miami Badger
It’s beyond over with Marshall. Dude is already recruiting for them on Twitter.

One he sucks at recruiting DBS and two the pay alot for DBS. The are real expensive....ivins didn't blow this UF dropped heavy ****. Defensive back is one of the coolest position with idols like Deon Revis etc ......those SEC schools will up those bags late. I hope we can hold on
.........Rumph should of been fired year 1 I said and I don't get how he still has a job
I really don't think CIS need 50 consecutive pages of your incessant, incoherent *****ing. Rumph is a major liability but the writing is on the wall. He was almost fired twice and DVD, Cooney and Banda are recruiting every major DB this cycle. He's gone by the end of this cycle. With that said, it didn't sound like he was a factor in this at all so save the pitchforks for when we don't get Brown.

I really don't think CIS need 50 consecutive pages of your incessant, incoherent *****ing. Rumph is a major liability but the writing is on the wall. He was almost fired twice and DVD, Cooney and Banda are recruiting every major DB this cycle. He's gone by the end of this cycle. With that said, it didn't sound like he was a factor in this at all so save the pitchforks for when we don't get Brown.
I only made like four posts about it. Stop being ugly and I can say he needs to get fired 100 times it's not like I'm lying. I'm just shocked and also here to say I told u.....not about JM but MR he just doesn't have that charisma to recruit.
I don't get how he has a job....thank God the wr version of MR is gone and PSU is feeling the pain now.

Advertisement
I'm glad you agree. We have bigger issues that have costs us games. And we have gotten the first five without a roster loaded with 5*s. It's all about getting the right ones (evaluations) and putting them in a position to succeed (development). Or have you forgotten.
I haven’t. A lot has changed since the last one. Just look at the nfl draft and see how it correlates to the teams that get five stars and high four stars.

Then look at those same teams that consistently get high four stars and five stars and see how correlates to CFP appearances.

You can’t consistently compete for championships by settling on three star kids.

I only made like four posts about it. Stop being ugly and I can say he needs to get fired 100 times it's not like I'm lying. I'm just shocked and also here to say I told u.....not about JM but MR he just doesn't have that charisma to recruit.
I don't get how he has a job....thank God the wr version of MR is gone and PSU is feeling the pain now.
Can't fire someone mid-cycle/right before the season starts. He's pulled 4 stars out of his *** the past few cycles and has done just enough to keep his job but unless he grabs Brown or another elite prospect, I see Manny moving on from him.

😬This **** is embarrassing reading these Canes Tears. Everyone know who,what,when,where and why this kid pick da🐊.A kid we got on late and really was a roll of the dice that we almost hit that hard 4. We couldn't close on a 5 star since 2008 but Mf's forgot how much the staff as a whole been putting a **** of a class together for what we did lastyear. It's year 2 with alot of excitement and young talent. Mike have some young cb's who want to be here and have to coach em up and deserve the chance to do that. Our corners talented and will be strong **** what y'all talking bout. I'm rolling with the ones that rep Da U and will always have da faith they will get da job done when they take da field 💯. Whining like this ninja da second coming and ****ting on our players and coaches like they can't be great. I swear we got some soft *** so call fans.

Agree with you that’s probably the toughest position to recruit (wrs as well)

And that’s the danger for Um when they hire not only a former cane but a local high school head coach.

If he sucks you can’t just fire him because there will be backlash. You know these local coaches use any excuse to steer their kids away from um when in reality they want that $ec bag since the $ec bag is the heaviest.

Then we get **** from the local coaches if we don’t take the kids the $ec don’t want or the $ec dumps a kid at the last minute because they got a better recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back