jason geathers arrested for heroin and drug trafficking...

Dude getting stopped for proper lighting on bike? That is some out right bullcrap. Not saying he should be doing or selling coke or Horse but come on man . F those cops.

Its a typical stop technique/excuse cops use because like someone else said mostly either dealers or junkies ridding up and down the road at 2am on bicycles. On top of that what bikes come with lights? none that I ever owned. Easy for the cops. At least make it harder on them jeez.

Advertisement
pimped-out_bike.jpg

Police found Geathers had a small amount of marijuana and cocaine and more than 4 grams of heroin.

In true Geathers fashion, he was going back and forth between marijuana, coke and heroin. If he had only concentrated on 1 drug he might have been better at it.

low class.

The continued demise of society. Making jokes about a drug dealer getting walked down on a bicycle is low class, but the guy on the bike with a backpack full of heroin he's selling to kids is a great guy. You're the type of guy who would scream at the cops in a shrill voice for stopping your life partner from choking you to death.

I can see you getting interviewed on the local news all bruised and battered with your homemade "Free Flavio" tshirt on. "Flavio ain't done nothing!! Whack *** cops busted down our door just because I called and told them Flavio was beatin me to death! Why they do that ****! They hate homosexuals! That's why!"

:durantunimpressed:

Why do you troll the site commenting on teenagers crank size and talk down former athletes (you once cheered for) when they're at their lowest? For what purpose? To entertain your feeble-minded pompom posse and make yourself feel important? How can you dehumanize these individuals in the most unsavory and shameful manner from behind your computer and simultaneously talk about "the continued demise of society"? YOU, represent the continued demise of society in all your namby-pamby, desperate attention-seeking glory.

Addiction, especially as it relates to heroin these days, is very real. I have no idea what's going on in JG's life or what he was doing, but I've been around him before and I can tell you he has way more class than you. The truest test of one's character is how they treat the weakest (in actuality or perception) of their brethren, and you're a coward.

Last edited:
Police found Geathers had a small amount of marijuana and cocaine and more than 4 grams of heroin.

In true Geathers fashion, he was going back and forth between marijuana, coke and heroin. If he had only concentrated on 1 drug he might have been better at it.

low class.

The continued demise of society. Making jokes about a drug dealer getting walked down on a bicycle is low class, but the guy on the bike with a backpack full of heroin he's selling to kids is a great guy. You're the type of guy who would scream at the cops in a shrill voice for stopping your life partner from choking you to death.

I can see you getting interviewed on the local news all bruised and battered with your homemade "Free Flavio" tshirt on. "Flavio ain't done nothing!! Whack *** cops busted down our door just because I called and told them Flavio was beatin me to death! Why they do that ****! They hate homosexuals! That's why!"

Why do you troll the site commenting on teenagers crank size and talk down former athletes (you once cheered for) when they're at their lowest? For what purpose? To entertain your feeble-minded pompom posse and make yourself feel important? How can you dehumanize these individuals in the most unsavory and shameful manner from behind your computer and simultaneously talk about "the continued demise of society"? YOU, represent the continued demise of society in all your namby-pamby, desperate attention-seeking glory.

Addiction, especially as it relates to heroin these days, is very real. I have no idea what's going on in JG's life or what he was doing, but I've been around him before and I can tell you he has way more class than you. The truest test of one's character is how they treat the weakest (in actuality or perception) of their brethren, and you're a coward.
You got so intoxicated sniffing his jock 15 years ago that you still can't think straight, bytch. LOL at your jock sniffing excuses and lame addiction bullshyt.

Addicts don't roll around town with 24 small bags of heroin, bytch. Get that jockstrap off your face and try to think.

He's peddling smack to kids, and you're justifying it because he said hi to you 15 years ago and you've been crushing ever since. What a fruit pop you are.

i love geathers when he was here, but, real good dudes don't deal heroin and coke and weed.

It's not that simple. Human beings make mistakes and people who deal sometimes do it to support a habit. This isn't 3rd grade, man. Stop acting like you've never made a mistake before and you or anyone here is in a position to judge.

Advertisement

low class.

You got so intoxicated sniffing his jock 15 years ago that you still can't think straight, bytch. LOL at your jock sniffing excuses and lame addiction bullshyt.

Addicts don't roll around town with 24 small bags of heroin, bytch. Get that jockstrap off your face and try to think.

He's peddling smack to kids, and you're justifying it because he said hi to you 15 years ago and you've been crushing ever since. What a fruit pop you are.

Nah...as an athlete I'm not impressed because dudes run fast or can catch a football, and I know people who go through a bundle (10 small bags) or two a day; some of whom sell to support their own habit.

I'm not here to say I know what JG was doing, but I know you're a clown...and a coward. That I know for sure, and that's all i'm saying.

Last edited:
Welcome to 2017, drug dealers are now victims.

Society is totally ****ed!!

On the contrary, they're going soft on addicts now. Black addicts didn't get this type of sympathy during the height of the crack era.

I'm as conservative/libertarian as they come and don't like injecting politics too much around here but this is spot on. The opioid "epidemic" surrrrrre is being framed through a much more compassionate and even justifying lense than the crack problem ever was......and it ain't because people's view on addiction have evolved. Perhaps we should treat the opioid heads in West Virginia and New England as strictly a crime issue too (which I wouldn't necessarily oppose) and only THEN on the next drug issue start talking about compassion and understanding? Might even things out for all the hypocrites now blaming the loss of coal mining jobs in 1978 as why 19 year old Jim Bob Jr. Is a pillhead in Kentucky in 2017. Annnnnd......end rant.

Advertisement

low class.

If da truest test of character is how a body treats da weakest; wat it say about Geathers character dat he was profiting on pitifull addicts, and kids, by selling dem heroin, coke, and weed. Dem some of da weakest, true?

i love geathers when he was here, but, real good dudes don't deal heroin and coke and weed.

It's not that simple. Human beings make mistakes and people who deal sometimes do it to support a habit. This isn't 3rd grade, man. Stop acting like you've never made a mistake before and you or anyone here is in a position to judge.

Folks on here are perfect. Most middle aged white men who are absolved from crime and sin.

So now he's selling drugs to kids.. Lol kids ain't buying heroin Franchise. Heroin ain't cheap. You from Detroit kids ain't buying heroin. Lmao some of you folks are so delusional. Kids aren't buying coke. How much coke did he have? Maybe were but even high grade weed cost money.

Folks on here are perfect. Most middle aged white men who are absolved from crime and sin.

So now he's selling drugs to kids.. Lol kids ain't buying heroin Franchise. Heroin ain't cheap. You from Detroit kids ain't buying heroin. Lmao some of you folks are so delusional. Kids aren't buying coke. How much coke did he have? Maybe were but even high grade weed cost money.

You're right. There are no young people using heroin. My mistake. All heroin users are affluent professionals.

On the contrary, they're going soft on addicts now. Black addicts didn't get this type of sympathy during the height of the crack era.

I'm as conservative/libertarian as they come and don't like injecting politics too much around here but this is spot on. The opioid "epidemic" surrrrrre is being framed through a much more compassionate and even justifying lense than the crack problem ever was......and it ain't because people's view on addiction have evolved. Perhaps we should treat the opioid heads in West Virginia and New England as strictly a crime issue too (which I wouldn't necessarily oppose) and only THEN on the next drug issue start talking about compassion and understanding? Might even things out for all the hypocrites now blaming the loss of coal mining jobs in 1978 as why 19 year old Jim Bob Jr. Is a pillhead in Kentucky in 2017. Annnnnd......end rant.

Why wouldn't everyone in their right mind oppose such BS? The war on drugs was an unmitigated failure that has had dire consequences among minorities and the poor. It'd be dumb as **** to repeat the mistakes of the past out of some misguided attempt to "even the field."

Advertisement
low class.

Nah...as an athlete I'm not impressed because dudes run fast or can catch a football, and I know people who go through a bundle (10 small bags) or two a day; some of whom sell to support their own habit.

I'm not here to say I know what JG was doing, but I know you're a clown...and a coward. That I know for sure, and that's all i'm saying.

Yo, keep my name oucha mouth dawg or I'll see you in the blue lot #seethesehands #chinnutz #bostoncrab

Why wouldn't everyone in their right mind oppose such BS? The war on drugs was an unmitigated failure that has had dire consequences among minorities and the poor. It'd be dumb as **** to repeat the mistakes of the past out of some misguided attempt to "even the field."

I didn't say I'd endorse it (if you comprehended the gist of my comment and wasn't just looking to cherry pick a debate point) but that I wouldn't oppose it. Why? Because it'd at minimum force people to acknowledge their own severe hypocrisy (and often racism) on issues like this. And that hypocrisy is often a bigger danger to many many more societal issues than specific drug epidemics that eventually resolve themselves (in very sad manners) despite any approach.

So excuse me why I feel no sympathy for Ray Bob Cooter that wants compassion and treatment for his Lil Tammy Pillpopper daughter while he screamed "Lock em up!" and cited laziness and no sense of self control for every "urban" drug problem.

Last edited:

Dealers destroy families. They are the lowest form of criminals. They will get to know your families and act like a friend, give you something new to try for free, and then turn around and sell it to you once you become dependent. I have zero sympathy for any of those losers. May they rot in a cell.

Advertisement

I didn't say I'd endorse it (if you comprehended the gist of my comment and wasn't just looking to cherry pick a debate point) but that I wouldn't oppose it. Why? Because it'd at minimum force people to acknowledge their own severe hypocrisy (and often racism) on issues like this. And that hypocrisy is often a bigger danger to many many more societal issues than specific drug epidemics that eventually resolve themselves (in very sad manners) despite any approach.

I wasn't cherry-picking anything--was genuinely curious about your rationale. It's really just arguing semantics to say that you "wouldn't necessarily oppose it," but may/may not endorse it.

Either way, you're suggesting that it might not be a bad idea to punish a group of people--potentially for generations--using a failed policy, so as to "teach them a lesson" that it seems highly doubtful they'd learn. IMO, that doesn't make a helluva lot of sense.

I wasn't cherry-picking anything--was genuinely curious about your rationale. It's really just arguing semantics to say that you "wouldn't necessarily oppose it," but may/may not endorse it.

Either way, you're suggesting that it might not be a bad idea to punish a group of people--potentially for generations--using a failed policy, so as to "teach them a lesson" that it seems highly doubtful they'd learn. IMO, that doesn't make a helluva lot of sense.

This is going nowhere fast and goes back to my initial reluctance to go political on a football board as I'm having flashbacks to our debates about Shalala now.

What doesn't make a helluva lot of sense to me are two things:

A) Allowing people and political leaders to completely reverse their generations of hardline views regarding drug epidemics and addicts just because it finally started hitting their families and communities.

B) While the War on Drugs was a complete failure, your binary choice of having some other effective compassion/treatment based path that you imply I'm eschewing is false. Like I said, these epidemics do eventually solve themselves and it isn't pretty and it certainly isn't through mass rehab programs with infinitesimal success rates.

Nonetheless, I'm willing to open my heart to the suffering of the Ray Bob and Tammy Cooters of the world once there is even a small acknowledgement throughout the West Virginias and Ohios and New Hampshires of this country that their epidemic is no different and no more justifiable than the crack epidemic.

Maybe the medical and pharmaceutical industries should be held accountable for pushing painkillers like candy. 'Pain Management Centers' are nothing more than legal drug pushers.

Plenty of blame to go around on this very complex issue.

Last edited:

Maybe the medical and pharmaceutical industries should be held accountable for pushing painkillers like candy. 'Pain Management Centers' are nothing more than legal drug pushers.

Plenty of blame to go around on this very complex issue.

Sure. 100%. In a 5 year stretch drug companies shipped 780 million doses of opioids to West Virginia alone. Check out our opioid use rates vs Japan too- a more aging population with theoretically more pain to "manage".

My point here is just the difference in the reaction to the opioid issue vs previous drug epidemics and my case that the cause of that variance in views is as equally a big problem-- as much as people want to forget the past and just focus on the crisis on hand.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back