jason geathers arrested for heroin and drug trafficking...

Advertisement
got stopped at 1:30 am for not having proper lighting on his bicycle...small amounts of drugs, but, probably dealing.

Eyes like Ethenic Sands in that mug shot. Happy birthday.

Jason Geathers, who turns 37 on Monday, was stopped by police on the 900 block of Northwest First Street at 1:39 a.m. for not having proper lighting on his bicycle, according to police records. Police found Geathers had a small amount of marijuana and cocaine and more than 4 grams of heroin. Further details on his arrest were not immediately available.

Geathers appeared in court on Sunday morning, where Judge Nancy Perez set bond at $40,000. He remained in custody as of 6 p.m. Sunday, according to online jail records.

Advertisement
Is it even possible to be considered a drug trafficker on a bicycle? Isn't that just a junkie bum? He needs to use the bicycle defense.

Were his distributors using Big Wheels?

Advertisement

Jason Geathers, who turns 37 on Monday, was stopped by police on the 900 block of Northwest First Street at 1:39 a.m. for not having proper lighting on his bicycle, according to police records. Police found Geathers had a small amount of marijuana and cocaine and more than 4 grams of heroin. Further details on his arrest were not immediately available.

Geathers appeared in court on Sunday morning, where Judge Nancy Perez set bond at $40,000. He remained in custody as of 6 p.m. Sunday, according to online jail records.

Proper lighting on a bicycle? Is that a flashlight taped to the handlebars? That's that bullshyt.

Heard they initially tried to pull him over for having the wrong baseball card in his spokes.

Is it even possible to be considered a drug trafficker on a bicycle? Isn't that just a junkie bum? He needs to use the bicycle defense.

Were his distributors using Big Wheels?

Maybe he was trying to get a workout in while dropping off his packs.

Advertisement
Police found Geathers had a small amount of marijuana and cocaine and more than 4 grams of heroin.

In true Geathers fashion, he was going back and forth between marijuana, coke and heroin. If he had only concentrated on 1 drug he might have been better at it.

When i read "marijuana and cocaine".. i thought well thats not too shameful.. but then the heroin makes him junkie like

Advertisement
are you gonna arrest me?
why, did you still this car?
i sure did!
i'm not even sure that's a crime anymore!

are you gonna arrest me?
why, did you still this car?
i sure did!
i'm not even sure that's a crime anymore!

1981-bmw-320i-e21-in-fletch.jpg

Advertisement
Back