jason geathers arrested for heroin and drug trafficking...

Advertisement
i love geathers when he was here, but, real good dudes don't deal heroin and coke and weed.

Is it even possible to be considered a drug trafficker on a bicycle? Isn't that just a junkie bum? He needs to use the bicycle defense.

Were his distributors using Big Wheels?

I think the proper terminology, for distribution from a bicycle, would be pedaling drugs. The trafficing part,.. Well,.. Just simply an error in terminology!!

Advertisement
You "sick" posters that joke about Jason's arrest need to grow up. It is not cool to post a message that jokes about this. This board often makes jest about various people and situations but your "sick" posting about this matter may have reached rock bottom.

Wow. Poor decision making skills. 24 individual bags of heroine means trafficking and a ton of time. Best of luck.

Advertisement
Won't someone please think about the children?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Is it even possible to be considered a drug trafficker on a bicycle? Isn't that just a junkie bum? He needs to use the bicycle defense.

Were his distributors using Big Wheels?

I think the proper terminology, for distribution from a bicycle, would be pedaling drugs. The trafficing part,.. Well,.. Just simply an error in terminology!!

ok, that's hysterical!

Advertisement
I forgive Geathers if he was riding a Mongoose or Haro with fixed pegs.

Police found Geathers had a small amount of marijuana and cocaine and more than 4 grams of heroin.

In true Geathers fashion, he was going back and forth between marijuana, coke and heroin. If he had only concentrated on 1 drug he might have been better at it.

low class.

The continued demise of society. Making jokes about a drug dealer getting walked down on a bicycle is low class, but the guy on the bike with a backpack full of heroin he's selling to kids is a great guy. You're the type of guy who would scream at the cops in a shrill voice for stopping your life partner from choking you to death.

I can see you getting interviewed on the local news all bruised and battered with your homemade "Free Flavio" tshirt on. "Flavio ain't done nothing!! Whack *** cops busted down our door just because I called and told them Flavio was beatin me to death! Why they do that ****! They hate homosexuals! That's why!"

Ok, so they pulled geathers over for an improper headlamp(which you actually need on a bike so other people can see you at night), dropped a "white rocklike object" in plain sight(dumbass move #1 ), took off and got tased(dumbass move #2 ), THEN they found 4.25 grams of heroin and a top of 20 grams worth of weed and cocaine.....either he's a dealer or he was about to go have a real good time.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...iver-jason-geathers-arrested-drugs/678613001/

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back