Jason Blissett Update

Advertisement
No chance weaver goes inside if he’s here. Why do people try and move guys inside. Do they not remember chad Thomas was a big ssde? Weaver is a freak

Who Hunter and Fuller?? Lol not in our locker room.

Kancey had his shot and blew it

We are third for Davis.

Morris has injuries.

The kid is a Top 30 DT that is smart and Sparq is pretty high. And he is a Brooklyn dude, so he is tough.

Our DT recruiting continues to baffle me. About 5 of the top prospects in South FL are committed elsewhere, 3 to our main rival, meanwhile we're recruiting 'Brooklyn". I've seen this story before, so we better be as good at evaluations as we think we are because I guarantee you this, the future NFL pool from NY and FL aren't on the same level, not even the same tier.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks they know better regarding a players "attitude" or "personality" when 99.9% of us hasn't met the kid more than once, or at all. Its all hearsay and excuses. A lot of teams with equal or better results don't have that hangup. LOL of that excuse. You want to see the list of kids we labeled a locker room problem that went on to productive college and NFL careers? Meanwhile, we have a list of guys "who fit" we had to boot. Point is, you just don't know on a kid. We hear this too much.

You know, Gerald Willis wasn't always a pleasure and we got him in line.

Last edited:
Our DT recruiting continues to baffle me. About 5 of the top prospects in South FL are committed elsewhere, 3 to our main rival, meanwhile we're recruiting 'Brooklyn". I've seen this story before, so we better be as good at evaluations as we think we are because I guarantee you this, the future NFL pool from NY and FL aren't on the same level, not even the same tier.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks they know better regarding a players "attitude" or "personality" when 99.9% of us hasn't met the kid more than once, or at all. Its all hearsay and excuses. A lot of teams with equal or better results don't have that hangup. LOL of that excuse. You want to see the list of kids we labeled a locker room problem that went on to productive college and NFL careers? Meanwhile, we have a list of guys "who fit" we had to boot. Point is, you just don't know on a kid. We hear this too much.

You know, Gerald Willis wasn't always a pleasure and we got him in line.
Or he chose to get in line...

Advertisement
Just got offered by Florida, feel like blisset might blow up in terms of the rankings. Like dmoney said he appears to be an excellent athlete on the dline with a great build 6’4 270 plus

Advertisement
This kid’s movement is freakish...he doesn’t move like a DT

Advertisement
Or he chose to get in line...
Im not at all saying ny is the place to target a dt but im not quite so sure SOUTH florida is either... anotherwords i cant really see a problem looking outside of the box. Its one thing if were saying jacksonville & up is SOUTH florida than feel free but kids down here often are undersized. Not really a typical d tackle. Hence why i always laugh when people get on us for recruiting 3 star d tackles who are projects. Yet also get on us for out of state kids while all these studs go elsewhere... i wont argue nesta but other than him whos the last PROTOTYPE DTACKLE to come out of south florida? Not often thats for sure.

Im not at all saying ny is the place to target a dt but im not quite so sure SOUTH florida is either... anotherwords i cant really see a problem looking outside of the box. Its one thing if were saying jacksonville & up is SOUTH florida than feel free but kids down here often are undersized. Not really a typical d tackle. Hence why i always laugh when people get on us for recruiting 3 star d tackles who are projects. Yet also get on us for out of state kids while all these studs go elsewhere... i wont argue nesta but other than him whos the last PROTOTYPE DTACKLE to come out of south florida? Not often thats for sure.
I find it funnier when they clamour for guys like Calijah Kancey or Quashon Fuller/Derrick Hunter. It doesn’t matter that they’re undersized or have a bad attitude problem...they ***** and complain about their “guy” that goes to this powerhouse and because he’s successful at said school it that means he’ll have the same success here. Then they wonder why these kids have this thing about getting a UM offer early...it’s because dudes like you pump them up and say UM is crazy for not offering you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wiltfong CB, commiting in two weeks, seems like a Cane unless his recruitment really blows up

Get off reminds me of Ed Oliver the way he shoots the gaps. Elite burst and great film! I’m a fan give me this kid ASAP!

Advertisement
Back