Jason Blissett Update

Advertisement
CIS writer feels confident DL prospect is going to pick Miami.

*Prospect commits to Alabama*

Dammit!

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

I kinda like this kid I know he’s OOS but if OUR defensive staff wants him then trust what they’ve seen kid gone be a baller here

Advertisement
Looking at his offers and his competition, what is your feel on this offer? @Matthew_Suero
I like his upside a lot. He plays defensive end right now but will play 3 technique if he comes to Miami. Right now he relies too much on pure strength and athleticism but Simpson will be able to coach him up. Really like how quick he is. Needs to get stronger, but that's everyone coming out of high school. Will not enroll early so might not be ready right away. I think he can develop into a very good player and so does Coach Simpson. One thing I will add is his attitude is great. He puts his head down and grinds without worrying about distractions.

Advertisement
Kid had a 90+ SPARQ score and was in the 83rd percentile for DTs at The Opening. Simpson must like his athleticism and feels he has something to work with

Seems like a good athlete but not sure what to make of it. We will see I guess

Advertisement
This is what happens when yiu ball out in a camp and when you show that you can work well with your position coach. I saw raw potential while he was competing so yes in a couple years he'll produce for us

Advertisement
True everyone just have to trust the staff evaluations
This staff doesn't care what some couch potato recruit site geeks have to say about their evals and offers. Over half of the DT that play on Sundays are unknown to most of us. When the top DT are sparse and the bag game more pervasive than ever, we have to be better at our evaluations. We got a local DT Ingraham and DE Bogel uncertain at this time. All our struggles can be traced back to locals defecting.

Advertisement
Back