Jarrid Williams, OT, Houston - in the portal (Radio Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sauce on steak is a cover up for bad cooking or poor quality steak...
You know I think the world of you, but as a friend I have to urge you to reconsider your position. I felt as you did for years, but then the wonder that is au poivre sauce entered my life. I wholeheartedly encourage you to try this simple sauce that takes steak from delicious to transcendent.

Advertisement
You know I think the world of you, but as a friend I have to urge you to reconsider your position. I felt as you did for years, but then the wonder that is au poivre sauce entered my life. I wholeheartedly encourage you to try this simple sauce that takes steak from delicious to transcendent.
Always takes one of my boys to keep me in check. I'll take the offer and retract my statement and mockery of mushroom sauce boy.

Do you have an official position on carmelized onions on steak....?

For all my fellow wings feins out there, me and my girl after the beach went to The Thirsty Turtle in Juno beach. Best wings in Palm beach county hands down! Also excellent smoked fish dip.

For all my fellow wings feins out there, me and my girl after the beach went to The Thirsty Turtle in Juno beach. Best wings in Palm beach county hands down! Also excellent smoked fish dip.
Smoked fish dip sounds delicious...

Advertisement
Honestly, I'm not a fan, but I know a lot of people are. Can't hold a candle to RJ Gator's back in the day.

Danny’s source has gone quiet. I asked Danny about any developments and he hit me with the “no comment” bit. We will have to wait for info.

Advertisement
We bring our fish that we catch there. We have them fry it up and toss it in the wing sauce. Do yourself a favor and try it.

Advertisement
Miami being the pick seems to make the most sense as who knows what hoops they're having to jump through to get him enrolled. Thus the delay in announcement. If it was Baylor, I feel he'd have already made the announcement.

Nope, plain old charcoal grilled or au poivre. Most always au poivre.

But carmelized onions are delicious on almost anything except maybe ice cream.
Cooking a stake au poivre is a sin. Worse than looting. Cracked peppercorns don't belong on good meet.

Advertisement
Miami being the pick seems to make the most sense as who knows what hoops they're having to jump through to get him enrolled. Thus the delay in announcement. If it was Baylor, I feel he'd have already made the announcement.

I think this is the correct analysis. Williams may have been waiting on a UM Admissions decision by Friday, which didn't happen. Saturday/Sunday would have been ideal days to choose Baylor if he is not trying to blueshirt at Baylor and has a regular LOI offer.

Remember, to have immediate eligibility as a grad transfer, you have to pursue a grad degree that is not available at your prior school. So this is not just "getting into the easiest grad program at UM", he is probably applying to a specific program which may or may not have room currently, or the academic requirements might be higher than in other programs. That's just a working hypothesis, but I would bet money that blueshirting/grad-admissions are the "moving parts" that Ivins mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back