Jarrid Williams Coming Back

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know I have expected Miami to win the Coastal for the last 4 seasons. There is honestly no excuse this season.

Big news to have Jarrid come back. If he can improve strength wise this off-season and pair up nicely with a good to great G play on the right side, we could have the makings of two good sides to the OL with Zion/Donaldson on the left side. That leaves the hole of the OL - center. We get decent to good play there, could we possibly see a nice jump up in our rush blocking sets and pass protection? I’ll take it!!!

Advertisement
I’m saddened that the joke in that thread kept going over your head and so you decided to turn mad mope on me when everyone else got the joke.
Me too Hennessey doesn't mesh well after 4 cups. 🤣

He needs to improve his strength but his footwork and balance and positioning is very good. He’s already good on pass plays but he needs to be stronger for mor push in the run game. It’s the difference between being drafter early, and late/UDFA.
Totally agree. I'm not saying he sucked or anything, I just wasn't too impressed. Having a real off season will pay dividends for him and the rest of the players.

Clowns on this board. We only had two loses. How many loses did your Gators have? Also had top 10 recruiting class for 2 years in a row. Put your panties back little girl.
If your happy to lose at minimum two games a season and be consistently out coached then fine, but I am not. There is absolutely no excuse to lose to UNC the way we did and to be down 21 to Ok St. We barely got by teams we were clearly better than as well. We could have easily lost to VT, NC St, and UVA.

Fact is if we were well coached we would have won each of those games by two scores, beat Ok St and at the very least made competitive games out of the UNC and Clemson. You either don’t remember or weren’t around to know what it feels like to watch a team that’s is well coached. Because if you think that has been the case then there is no helping your kind of stupid.

Clowns on this board. We only had two loses. How many loses did your Gators have? Also had top 10 recruiting class for 2 years in a row. Put your panties back little girl.

We had the 16th best recruiting class in 2020 and currently have the 11th best recruiting class. I like the direction we are heading but we still have a lot of work to do.

Advertisement
If King is healthy we beat Bama.
Funny, I’m not terribly worried about Bama’s D as I would have in years past. This new era Bama will give up 30. You can put up points on them.

It’s their O I’m more worried about. They will drop 50 on you easily. Which means it will come down to our D. Jess will get the DL right, and TRob w/ DVD will have our secondary so much improved especially with Tyrique in the fold.

It’s those **** LBs. That’s where we will get tested over and over and over. Can they stop the run and those short underneath throws that Bama receivers turn into 30 yard gains?

We’ve got to get our D right in order to keep it competitive.

Advertisement
Why do people think Scaife can play at a high level at center? His best position is tackle, easily. He just isn't strong enough at the point of attack to be a effective interior lineman.
When he was playing tackle the narrative was his best position was guard. Now his best position is tackle?

When he was playing tackle the narrative was his bes guard. Now his best position is tack

When he was playing tackle the narrative was his best position was guard. Now his best position is tackle?
I always thought the consensus on this board was though he (Scaife) is built like a guard he has proven to be most effective playing tackle. As they say " the eye in the sky don't lie!"

Advertisement
Back