Jarrid Williams Coming Back

Advertisement
grown *** man. Him and Zion locked down the tackle spots and let’s us run with Rivers and Donaldson at guards.

now time to find a center and we might be finally cooking with a line
Would love to see scaife redshirt get stronger work on tech

Advertisement
the daily show boom GIF

grown *** man. Him and Zion locked down the tackle spots and let’s us run with Rivers and Donaldson at guards.

now time to find a center and we might be finally cooking with a line
Agree. To me the wild card is Campbell. Will he be allowed to compete at G? If so an interior including Donaldson and Campbell could be a lot more physical than we're accustomed to. Rivers could go inside or out. Maybe Donaldson to C? Maybe we get a better version of Gaynor with a physical presence on either side of him. Justice has his work cut out to mix and match the best 5, but the good news is that it looks like we finally have decent talent to work with.

Kelvin Harris on a pod said Jarrid played with a pretty badly injured hand most of last year. That he expected him to take another big step this year while healthy.

Kelvin is also a bigger homer than any of us. So who knows lol

Advertisement
After watching him play, I just knew he had to really consider returning. I was not impressed at all. His struggles stood out to me as well.
He needs to improve his strength but his footwork and balance and positioning is very good. He’s already good on pass plays but he needs to be stronger for mor push in the run game. It’s the difference between being drafter early, and late/UDFA.

I don't think it is a given that he is a starter next year. I will be shocked if Rivers is not a starter at RT or a G spot. If Donaldson can get in better shape it will be the deepest OL we have had in a long time.
Not a chance in ****. Literally no chance Williams isn't starting at RT

Advertisement
Man we own the off-season. If we could play on Saturdays half as good as we handle the off season we would be in contention every year.
Clowns on this board. We only had two loses. How many loses did your Gators have? Also had top 10 recruiting class for 2 years in a row. Put your panties back little girl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back