Jarren Williams?

Advertisement
Good enough to set the single all-time passing touchdown record for one game at the University of Miami. So obviously there is talent there. You can’t set a touchdown record like that, against a P5 opponent, unless you have at least some moderate talent, so you CAN be good at football if you can do that. It’s all about applying yourself.
Body of work says otherwise. Current situation says otherwise. Yes bad football players with some natural abilities can have moments. See Kirby vs FSU 2007. But Jarren obviously just doesn't have it upstairs, so, he's not a very good football player. I'm not sure what the debate is when he can't crack the depth chart at one of the worst FBS schools in the country.

He’s a talented kid. He holds the single game touchdown record for Miami for crying out loud. That being said he’s an idiot and doesn’t put in the work mentally or physically to harness his talent and then it into something. Dam shame really
Which means he's not very good at football.

I do recall someone on here talking about how great Cade Fortin was at UNC, but Mack wasn’t giving him a fair shake since he wanted to start that freshman dude named Howell.
Yes same dude said that Howell was trash and completed only 20% of his passes in practice lmao

Advertisement
So…did he secretly get suspended, or what? Wasn’t he supposed to be USF’s starter? They got destroyed by Nc St. 45-0 and Fortin and McMillan were horrible. And yet, Williams never even sees the field tonight.
They don't want to give out all the playbook secrets yet.

Him and Tate Martell in the same qb room will go down in history as the goat knucklehead qb duo in history.
Despite only seeing a few snaps I give the edge to Taint. He wound up with one of the hottest chicks on the planet

21928920-7765969-Passo_22_who_is_originally_from_Brazil_and_shot_to_fame_as_one_o-a-19_1575701824096.jpg

Advertisement
Him and Tate Martell in the same qb room will go down in history as the goat knucklehead qb duo in history.
This. Then u throw in the novice **** star, and mannnn u talk about an absolute clusterfucc of a QB room. Gah****!!! Talk about a 3 ring circus. Luckily for 5, he got his **** together and looks like he’s become the leader we all knew and hoped he could become…. even though he’s now QBing at a different school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
jarrens parents caused so much chaos here.

Yeah, was there something about it written or did you just hear something? It wouldn’t surprise me, a lot of time well-to-do parents try to rescue their kids in college if they are in trouble, that may have been what they were doing, whether they would admit it or not.

Advertisement
Back