Jarren Williams?

Advertisement
I’m kind of starting to feel bad for his parents. Apparently he comes from a really good family, nice professional people. Which means he was brought up with good examplars.

Obviously has talent, but he’s doing what most or many college students do, and that’s probably partying a little too much and not taking things seriously. (looking at myself in the mirror)

You can get away with it when you’re not playing P5 football, and go on and have a successful career in whatever your field is. Being a quarterback for a major P5 team is really a full-time job. Some people aren’t ready for it.
It is absolutely a full time job.

jarrens parents caused so much chaos here.
Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

Advertisement
Yeah, was there something about it written or did you just hear something? It wouldn’t surprise me, a lot of time well-to-do parents try to rescue their kids in college if they are in trouble, that may have been what they were doing, whether they would admit it or not.
his parents complained the moment he got on campus that he wasn't starting. constantly threatening to have him transfer to UK.

Advertisement
he is now at Alabama A&M

man what a fall from grace, hope he gets it together. He should have just focused on academics at USF and realized it wasn't going to end how he wanted. I'd much rather be in Tampa riding the pine for a free degree then playing at Alabama A&M knowing that either way my career wasn't going past college, but that's just my opinion

he is now at Alabama A&M

man what a fall from grace, hope he gets it together. He should have just focused on academics at USF and realized it wasn't going to end how he wanted. I'd much rather be in Tampa riding the pine for a free degree then playing at Alabama A&M knowing that either way my career wasn't going past college, but that's just my opinion

Not if Mario has something to say about it.

Advertisement
KrazyCane and I fought a **** ton about Nkosi and Williams back in the day. I'd like to think we over those petty arguments, aren't we KrazyCane?

Advertisement
he is now at Alabama A&M

Flashbacks of Dionte Mullins.

If you could guarantee the by-in factor and a new lease on life/commitment you could probably go through America's prisons and field teams that would win titles at every level from high school through the pros

You not lying.

One of my homies used to play ball with Zeke Elliot. My dawg was unreal on the field.

He started over Zeke was more productive and then streets got him and he been in and out the joint.

Still one of the most athletic humans I’ve ever seen.

**** in Detroit.

We got a famous basketball court where all the ballers come and play pickup. Seen cats from college to pro come and play pickup there.

It be some popular and famous athletes getting schooled by some of these cats in the streets.

That’s real life

he is now at Alabama A&M

Been to 3 schools since leaving yet still using pics with the U on his hat...the brand is strong

Advertisement
Back