Jarren Williams

Advertisement
This decision makes NO sense.

Some of y’all need to let go of the affection for this guy. Quality QBs don’t leave teams with holes at the QB spot for JUCO programs.

That’s a clear indication of his value right now.
I agree & trust me I'm the last one on this board to have any kind of affection or towards Jarren, I was just explaining why he might've went JUCO as opposed to having to sit out for a year at P5 school.

Obviously, he didn't get any P5 offers so of course it made his decision that much easier, I was just saying that it's not that strange for guys to go JUCO if they wanna play right away instead of having to sit out.

The unmitigated disaster that was Jon Richt cannot be understated.

When all is said and done he'll have gotten nothing that really contributed anything worthwhile.

True, but I can't fault him for recruiting Williams. Kid has tremendous arm talent but he's wasted his potential. Million dollar arm, 10 cent brain. If Richt was the problem, someone would have taken a chance. I think everyone around college FB figured out he was a problem child.

Probably for the best. He has some growing up to do. Hope he gets it together and doesn't transfer to FSU to spite us

Advertisement
Boy Enos must of told every D1 Team to stay tf away from Jarren lol. I get he was up and down but before that terrible 3 game losing streak he had 16TDs 3INTs and completion percentage was in the mid 60s and averaged like 240 passing yards a game. He's only a Redshirt Freshman and still has a lot of upside and would have 2 years of eligibility. I figured coaches at a G5 would look at the FSU and Louisville tape and see what he can do with his head on straight and bring him in, maybe like a Troy or Houston or something.

C'mon Beast. He was high as F' all the time and wouldn't assume responsibility. I'm going on a limb and say he wasn't up to snuff in the classroom.
giphy (14).gif

Advertisement
This decision makes NO sense.

Some of y’all need to let go of the affection for this guy. Quality QBs don’t leave teams with holes at the QB spot for JUCO programs.

That’s a clear indication of his value right now.
Alvin kamara went to Hutchinson juco and many of other players have taken that route and then transferred back to a d1 program. Not saying Jarren will be successful obviously but I’m not going to hate on him either

Boy Enos must of told every D1 Team to stay tf away from Jarren lol. I get he was up and down but before that terrible 3 game losing streak he had 16TDs 3INTs and completion percentage was in the mid 60s and averaged like 240 passing yards a game. He's only a Redshirt Freshman and still has a lot of upside and would have 2 years of eligibility. I figured coaches at a G5 would look at the FSU and Louisville tape and see what he can do with his head on straight and bring him in, maybe like a Troy or Houston or something.
I would think Enos doesn’t have a single good thing to say about Jarren. I’m sure Enos blames him for costing him a 7 figure OC job and now coaching G5 running backs. I’m also sure any coach who looked at Jarren called Enos, so, here we are.

That said, I’m sure Jarren doesn’t have much good to say about Enos either. Not a good situation.

Man if i was FSU and i looked at the crap they had in their qb room and tried to get jarren in. His grades gotta be f*cked up. Its some real bad qb play in college football right now.

Advertisement
Every reputable D1 team in the country will stay away from Enos.

I would think Enos doesn’t have a single good thing to say about Jarren. I’m sure Enos blames him for costing him a 7 figure OC job and now coaching G5 running backs. I’m also sure any coach who looked at Jarren called Enos, so, here we are.

That said, I’m sure Jarren doesn’t have much good to say about Enos either. Not a good situation.

Enos should blame himself, as bad as Jarren was Enos was much worse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back