Jarren Williams

Advertisement
Anyone can sue anyone for anything.

Doesn't mean a court is going to hear it.
I never said it would. But courts do frequently dismiss cases it should hear. Typical judicial arrogance, but that is separate from any claim Jarren would have. How Fortay got away with it, I don't know. I think Miami didn't want to fight with him and just paid enough to get rid of a nuisance. He went from being one of top 2 HS QBs his year to Rutgers backup with no chance of a pro career. Instead, an obscure lawyer.

Brian Fortay: Obscure lawyer

Last edited:
Right but the question was are they just gone or can they come back....they can come back.

The answer wasn't specifically directed at Jarren's situation, just the general question about entering the portal.

They can only come back if the coach agrees to LET him come back. The player can't just decide on his own to "come back".

There was a reason he was committed to Kentucky. Other coaches were smart enough to stay away. Only a team so desperate because they **** the bed recruiting a QB. Was willing to give a spot to this dude. This guys offer list was about as real as Phillip Wilder's.

Williams could probably be a good QB, but he needed and still needs to sit behind a vet. The problem there is. That his big time QB coach. Has this dude thinking he is better than what he is and he shouldn't have to wait. Jarren needs to get away from that dude. Get humbled and focus. That guy only cares about building his resume and cashing checks.
Pretty simple.....

How much did Enos' scheme play into his slow read progression?

It's not much of an excuse imo. I don't have the all-22 but when you run hard PA you need to get your head turned and turn the ball loose. How many times did Jarren hesitate and freeze? He's supposed to be a guy who anticipates throws in the middle of field. He didn't show the preparation and composure to execute consistently. The scheme was the same against Louisville and it didn't hold him back.

Advertisement
I never said it would. But courts do frequently dismiss cases it should hear. Typical judicial arrogance, but that is separate from any claim Jarren would have. How Fortay got away with it, I don't know. I think Miami didn't want to fight with him and just paid enough to get rid of a nuisance. He went from being one of top 2 HS QBs his year to Rutgers backup with no chance of a pro career. Instead, an obscure lawyer.

Brian Fortay: Obscure lawyer
He's a claims manager at an insurance company, so he sends cases to defense and/or coverage counsel. His LinkedIn profile is quite possibly the most obnoxious I've ever read. It absolutely reeks of insecurity. Thanks for this read.

"Bryan Fortay is an optimistic change agent, strategic legal guide and high performance team builder dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers. "

Laughing out loud.

It's not much of an excuse imo. I don't have the all-22 but when you run hard PA you need to get your head turned and turn the ball loose. How many times did Jarren hesitate and freeze? He's supposed to be a guy who anticipates throws in the middle of field. He didn't show the preparation and composure to execute consistently. The scheme was the same against Louisville and it didn't hold him back.
He never took ownership of his position nurturing it with hours upon hours applied every single day mentally or physically applying and learning his position , this is the bottom line.

If he had this his confidence in his game would have shown in reads ,checking off and throws since his work was stagnant his game was stagnant.

Now he'll be looking for a job punching a clock for 40 plus years ,all he had to do is work and didn't OH WELL TO BAD.

Admittedly, I'm not an X&O guy and they don't always show when receivers are open and not targeted, but I was curious what someone who is qualified to judge would say. Thank you.

Now you've got to wonder if he is a poster here pretending to be a teacher looking for hangover advice because he's planning in doing a little better at his next stop.

Advertisement
They can only come back if the coach agrees to LET him come back. The player can't just decide on his own to "come back".

No ****

It's a simple question, can they or can't they. Yes they can. They aren't automatically off the team.

AA meetings or a drug rehab program. The kid needs help getting his life back in order.

AA meetings or a drug rehab program. The kid needs help getting his life back in order.

do we know hes got a substance abuse issue or just another college kid? seems to me, that he just wants to be a college student (party, half a blast for four years, etc.)

Advertisement
do we know hes got a substance abuse issue or just another college kid? seems to me, that he just wants to be a college student (party, half a blast for four years, etc.)
The guy was showing up to games intoxicated. That’s a Problem

Advertisement
WOW OMG South Miami Grey Ghost memories for me , as a kid I played on that team some 55 or so years ago. Played with Wit Beckman , Stedman Scavella , Cokes Watson and so many other studs.
We went undefeated for (3) years straight and played against city all stars from teams each we played whooped AZZZ they never scored LMAO. There's a concrete statues there of a football player in his stance.

The junior Dolphins played in the OB before Dolphin games once a year, great memories WOW.

We took a team from KW and beat them 63-0.We then played Oakland Park and beat them once 48-0 and lost at their place 38-28.Only game we lost for like 3 years.
Only reason I remember them is cause they were supposed to be the best around and we skunked them.

Played against a lot of them later in HS with a lot different results...lol..we played them in ‘65 I think.

Advertisement
Back