Jarren Williams

Advertisement
Yeah. I see a lot of mock drafts have him lower but a 69% completion rate on top of a 0 interception season is impressive on any level.
He's like Dak Prescott with better arm talent & is way more athletically gifted as a runner.

No doubt he's a 1st rounder IMO, whether or not he's a top 5 pick remains to be seen.

He's like Dak Prescott with better arm talent & is way more athletically gifted as a runner.

No doubt he's a 1st rounder IMO, whether or not he's a top 5 pick remains to be seen.
I don't think he's going that high either. If I had a high draft pick I would trade down and take him if Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields is off the board

Advertisement
What was his background? How does he end up at NDSU?
He's from Marshall Minnesota.

He was a low 3-star with an 81 rating in the 2018 class, his best offers were Western Michigan & Boise St. He played Basketball & Football in HS, he wasn't really that good in HS but he had the raw tools to work with.

Chris Klieman & Randy Hedberg recruited him & developed him into the future star he's becoming. Hedberg also recruited & developed Easton Stick & Carson Wentz.

ND St is arguably the best FCS program in college football, so they're now beginning to produce legit NFL talent at multiple positions.

He's from Marshall Minnesota.

He was a low 3-star with an 81 rating in the 2018 class, his best offers were Western Michigan & Boise St. He played Basketball & Football in HS, he wasn't really that good in HS but he had the raw tools to work with.

Chris Klieman & Randy Hedberg recruited him & developed him into the future star he's becoming. Hedberg also recruited & developed Easton Stick & Carson Wentz.

ND St is arguably the best FCS program in college football, so they're now beginning to produce legit NFL talent at multiple positions.

Coaching isn’t everything, it’s the ONLY thing.

North Dakota State is turning no name 3 stars into 1st round prospects.

We turn 4 stars into Division 2 prospects. We have had a way bigger problem in Qb development than bad luck, weed, and co eds.

Advertisement
Back