Jarren Williams

I'll say it makes Martell and Fields the same. Except Fields KNEW he couldn't beat out Fromm, because he didn't. And Martell wanted to go somewhere where he knew he would start. So apparently, they both suck. People use racist language against players all the time. That's no reason for Fields to transfer, he's using it as an excuse because Fromm is better than him and he couldn't beat him out of the starting job.
Fromm is not better than Fields, don't get it twisted...Fromm is good and he's Kirby's boy; but unless Fromm got injured, Fields didn't have a chance to compete. Fields is the butt-necked truth(throwing & running). Personally, i would take Fields over Tua; more talented and skilled but most importantly less experienced in cfb.
Fields going to OSU is not comparable to Martell coming to the U. Martell couldn't compete with Fields but JW aint going out w/out a fight. I hope they didn't promise Martell the job; i really want whoever to earn the job on Greentree

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are you assuming Williams won't win the starting job?

1. Couldn’t beat out Rosier.
2. When Rosier **** the bed, as expected, he couldn’t even steal snaps from Perry even though he was sucking too.
3. Already had one foot out the door because of 1&2.
4. Martell is better than Rosier and Perry.

There you go.

2. When Rosier **** the bed, as expected, he couldn’t even steal snaps from Perry even though he was sucking too.

There you go.

He was coached by a completely incompetent staff that was ill equipped to make proper QB evaluations. That needs to be a big factor in listing out your top 3.

with Tate coming and him most likely staying until his senior year what does Jarren Williams do.

the logical choice is he will transfer. i mean if he was talking about it before tate he will most likely transfer now.

if tate is the real deal he will be a senior when we play alabama in 2021. (yes im thinking ahead)

That went over well 🤣

He was coached by a completely incompetent staff that was ill equipped to make proper QB evaluations. That needs to be a big factor in listing out your top 3.

Ok. The staff doesn’t get on the field with the kids.

As desperate as CMR seemed for wins near the end of the year, if Williams shows anything he’s in there.

Advertisement
Ok. The staff doesn’t get on the field with the kids.

As desperate as CMR seemed for wins near the end of the year, if Williams shows anything he’s in there.

lol, you think CMR was desperate for wins by trotting out Rozure out there when he KNEW Rozure wasn't going to do anything? BEsides, I'm sure the coaches were planning on RSing JW all along

There you go.
Bottom line is....Jon Richt couldn't teach him $hi+....let's see how much he improves with a real QB coach....

Advertisement
Martell hasn't been to one Miami practice.

We have a new offense. Playbook still being developed

Competition hasnt even started. The coaches have yet to see who operates and plays QB best in what will be Enos' new offense.

Since the coaches don't know who the starter will be without them competing in this new offense.....how does anyone of us sitting behind a computer know?

Bottom line is NO ONE HAS A CLUE YET

Advertisement
Fromm is not better than Fields, don't get it twisted...Fromm is good and he's Kirby's boy; but unless Fromm got injured, Fields didn't have a chance to compete. Fields is the butt-necked truth(throwing & running). Personally, i would take Fields over Tua; more talented and skilled but most importantly less experienced in cfb.
Fields going to OSU is not comparable to Martell coming to the U. Martell couldn't compete with Fields but JW aint going out w/out a fight. I hope they didn't promise Martell the job; i really want whoever to earn the job on Greentree
Fromm showed what he can do.. Sorry I take what I see over potential all day.. You sound crazy *** ****

Why are people arguing and insulting players on the team to help prop up another player on the team?

The competition will be underway soon and I have confidence that, unlike with Richt, the best player will start. Stop saying Martell or Williams sucks just so "your" guy starts

Fromm showed what he can do.. Sorry I take what I see over potential all day.. You sound crazy *** ****
If you have never seen Fields play then you are the one sounding like an ***. I guarantee you Fields is hands down better than Fromm. It wasn't about potential, it was about being given the opportunity. Fromm was hand picked by Kirby and led UGA to the Natty as a freshmen; you don't bench a guy after that kind of season when he has showed that he can still produce on the field. Fields was in a no win situation being only 1 class behind Fromm. Martell knew what was coming at him in Columbus so he hit the portal. Smart move, but it will be a shootout at Miami with each guy being coached up by Enos. I just want the best guy playing when all is said and done.

Advertisement
Back