Jarren Williams

HawaiiAndTheOver

band
Banned
Posting false information
with Tate coming and him most likely staying until his senior year what does Jarren Williams do.

the logical choice is he will transfer. i mean if he was talking about it before tate he will most likely transfer now.

if tate is the real deal he will be a senior when we play alabama in 2021. (yes im thinking ahead)

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If they're scared to compete, then they don't need to be here. #TNM

- El Chapo Diaz

Advertisement
with Tate coming and him most likely staying until his senior year what does Jarren Williams do.

the logical choice is he will transfer. i mean if he was talking about it before tate he will most likely transfer now.

if tate is the real deal he will be a senior when we play alabama in 2021. (yes im thinking ahead)
If Martell was the "real deal" he'd still be at Ohio State. It's so funny how people think the grass is greener on the other side. Dude was 3rd string going into Fall camp behind Joe Burrows until Joe Burrows transferred to LSU. We saw what Borrows did. Serviceable but nothing special. So, what does that say about Martell?

Everyone rolling out the red carpet and getting all jiggy over what? We don't know what he can and can't do. You can ooh and ahh over his high school film playing on an all star team of D-1 athletes. Lets wait and see if he even transfer to Miami and how he compares to our current QBs. Pointless in speculating. Competition will show itself in time.

Interesting talk about Martell on YouTube MarkRodgersTV
Will TATE MARTELL be Missed ? / Ohio State Quarterback Situation

Last edited:
This is why you stack chips in the QB room. Let them sort it out on Greentree.

This, if he leaves so be it, we need competition and no more jobs being handed to guys. If Williams is as good as he thinks he is, he should stick around and fight for the job while also learning from a real QB coach.

Advertisement
If Martell was the "real deal" he'd still be at Ohio State. It's so funny how people think the grass is greener on the other side. Dude was 3rd string going into Fall camp behind Joe Burrows until Joe Burrows transferred to LSU. We saw what Borrows did. Serviceable but nothing special. So, what does that say about Martell?

Everyone rolling out the red carpet and getting all jiggy over what?

Cool. Baker Mayfield says hi

If Manny can hold onto Williams until 2020 then he is the anti-Richt and I'll be buying my playoff tickets today.

Advertisement

Everyone rolling out the red carpet and getting all jiggy over what?
Jarren couldn’t get early playing time in front of Rosier! What does that tell you?

Advertisement
Back