Jarren Williams

Great thread title OP. You have a future in this.

Contact ESPN/CNN and see if they are hiring.

Advertisement
Everyone has a clean sheet in my opinion. We sometimes forget Jon Richt was the QB coach. I dont think we can put any stock into JW not beating out the other guys. What I do know is anyone who transfers now would be foolish. A good qb coach could do wonders with the talent we have.
This. My argument to the players trying to convince them to stay would be that you now have a top QB coach to develop you, leaving wouldn't be a smart thing to do. I've also posted it before and i'll post it again, I witnesses Hurts's development at bama under Enos, and it was a thing of beauty.
What would be really funny is when the unexpected happens and Weldon beats out Kosi, JW, and Martell in spring for the starting position. (even though that would never happen :LOL:)

Advertisement
Tate beat out Burrows. I know this for sure and Tate was even neck and neck with Haskins for the starting nod.
No. He did not. That's a lie. Burrows was competing for the starting job against Haskins.
OSU trie to keep Burrows by telling him he could still compete for the job in the Fall. Burrows didn't buy it and transferred to LSU. That's how Martell moved up to #2. Facts matter!!!

If Martell was the "real deal" he'd still be at Ohio State. It's so funny how people think the grass is greener on the other side. Dude was 3rd string going into Fall camp behind Joe Burrows until Joe Burrows transferred to LSU. We saw what Borrows did. Serviceable but nothing special. So, what does that say about Martell?

Everyone rolling out the red carpet and getting all jiggy over what?

Well, if Justin Fields was the real deal I guess he would still be at Georgia, according to your logic. But obviously, he couldn't beat out Jake Fromm, so he is using the fans calling him a nasty word, and trying to become eligible to play at OSU this year, because he could NOT beat out Jake Fromm. Yet, Fields' sister, who is the same race as he is, is going to UGA this year to play softball. So why can't Tate be the real deal?

Advertisement
Well, if Justin Fields was the real deal I guess he would still be at Georgia, according to your logic. But obviously, he couldn't beat out Jake Fromm, so he is using the fans calling him a nasty word, and trying to become eligible to play at OSU this year, because he could NOT beat out Jake Fromm. Yet, Fields' sister, who is the same race as he is, is going to UGA this year to play softball. So why can't Tate be the real deal?
OMG!!! WTF are you talking about? Put together an arguement that make sense and supports your point.

Fields is using the racist comments to try to get immediate eligibility which I think is weak at best. I'll use your point against you. If Fields couldn't beat out Fromm, but could transfer to OSU and make Martell pack his bags, then what does that say about Martell? Marinade on that.

Advertisement
No. He did not. That's a lie. Burrows was competing for the starting job against Haskins.
OSU trie to keep Burrows by telling him he could still compete for the job in the Fall. Burrows didn't buy it and transferred to LSU. That's how Martell moved up to #2. Facts matter!!!

Yup and my facts come from my friend who works for the OSU football team and was Urban's right hand man. At the end of the day, Tate and Haskins were neck and neck when it was just those two and Haskins nudged him out in the end.

Advertisement
Last edited:
OMG!!! WTF are you talking about? Put together an arguement that make sense and supports your point.

Fields is using the racist comments to try to get immediate eligibility which I think is weak at best. I'll use your point against you. If Fields couldn't beat out Fromm, but could transfer to OSU and make Martell pack his bags, then what does that say about Martell? Marinade on that.

I'll say it makes Martell and Fields the same. Except Fields KNEW he couldn't beat out Fromm, because he didn't. And Martell wanted to go somewhere where he knew he would start. So apparently, they both suck. People use racist language against players all the time. That's no reason for Fields to transfer, he's using it as an excuse because Fromm is better than him and he couldn't beat him out of the starting job.

with Tate coming and him most likely staying until his senior year what does Jarren Williams do.

the logical choice is he will transfer. i mean if he was talking about it before tate he will most likely transfer now.

if tate is the real deal he will be a senior when we play alabama in 2021. (yes im thinking ahead)

Advertisement
Back