Jarren Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like Tate Martell or not he is Qualified. He led his team to be undefeated in 3 years and lives for big moments

Advertisement
🤷🏼‍♂️... means nothing! A lot of true freshman play throughout the country! A true freshman just won the national championship
Come on man!!! That's BS. You can count on one hand the number of freshman thst started last year and what does that say about Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray who didn't com on til' their RS junior year? What about Patrick Mahomes? I'll tell you. It means QBs take time to develop. Those freshman like Tua and Trevor Lawrence are the vary rare exception.

Advertisement
Come on man!!! That's BS. You can count on one hand the number of freshman thst started last year and what does that say about Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray who didn't com on til' their RS junior year? What about Patrick Mahomes? I'll tell you. It means QBs take time to develop. Those freshman like Tua and Trevor Lawrence are the vary rare exception.

Tua needed Hurts to step in and win against Georgia. And didn't seem like the guy everyone was raving about against Clemson

If Martell was the "real deal" he'd still be at Ohio State. It's so funny how people think the grass is greener on the other side. Dude was 3rd string going into Fall camp behind Joe Burrows until Joe Burrows transferred to LSU. We saw what Borrows did. Serviceable but nothing special. So, what does that say about Martell?

Everyone rolling out the red carpet and getting all jiggy over what?

Tate beat out Burrows. I know this for sure and Tate was even neck and neck with Haskins for the starting nod.

Advertisement
I somewhat agree but we’re talking about beating out Rosier here....

Like I said, time will tell.

But let’s not act like coaches are perfect. Especially a guy like Day who is new at it.

Look at who Kevin Sumlin had starting ahead of Kyler Murray at aTm.

Let it play out and we’ll see who really knew what.
That doesn't mean anything. It is anecdotal. I'm sure Sumlin made the correct decision at that time. Don't forget Murray had to sit and develop before becoming a star.

And to your point, the same thing can be said about N'kosi or Jareen. We don't know what they will develop into. Could wind up being NFL QBs or busts.

Maybe Enos can convince Williams to stay like he did with Hurts. Who knows, but sign that Plumlee kid and I don't really care what happens after that.

Advertisement
Back