Jarren Williams

there's a whooole bunch of Dlinemen coming out this draft.Hopefully Moten and Norton see this and stay.Mac on the other hand is BYE BYE..

Moten is a senior... If Norton, continues to play like he has, he's gone too... I would plan on all 3 being gone along with Chad and Toolbox. I was actually a little concerned that D Jackson was going to go, but now with the injury, I think he'll stay.

Jackson?! Leave for the nfl? Ive been his biggest fan since highschool, but how did you think he was going to leave early? Those players from the 07 class left early to get away from a sinking ship. Gone are the days of players taking off to be a 7th rounder, or undrafted. Wel get a Yearby every once in a while, but not like before.

Advertisement
Gators wanted him bad before Corral fell in their lap.

Man the amount of tears if he flipped to us and they lost Corral would be unreal

Jarren Williams will be a Cane. Small concern, legit or not, from family just about environment to get in trouble off campus.

Advertisement
Jarren Williams will be a Cane. Small concern, legit or not, from family just about environment to get in trouble off campus.

Where are you hearing this?

I live 25 minutes from his school. That’s all the detail I will give. I was at his high school game last Friday. All are big Richt fans. The Richt Visit was considered a huge game changer. His HS is very close to Athens so everyone knows and is familiar with Richt. Doesn’t hurt that we were on national tv with a dual threat qb running. Richt is known more in GA as liking pro qbs. They jumped on doing an OV. This is his first OV. He hasn’t even taken one for UK. Main reason interested in UK was early playing time (has been publicly reported)...but of course you never know. Couldn’t be a better weekend for them to visit with game day there and the campus cranking.

Last edited:

I live 25 minutes from his school. That’s all the detail I will give. I was at his high school game last Friday. All are big Richt fans. The offer was a game changer. His HS is very close to Athens so everyone knows and is familiar with Richt. They jumped on doing an OV. This is his first OV. He hasn’t even taken one for UK. Main reason interested in UK was early playing time (has been publicly reported).

Does he know if he comes to Miami that he likely won’t start his freshman year?

Advertisement
there's a whooole bunch of Dlinemen coming out this draft.Hopefully Moten and Norton see this and stay.Mac on the other hand is BYE BYE..

Moten is a senior... If Norton, continues to play like he has, he's gone too... I would plan on all 3 being gone along with Chad and Toolbox. I was actually a little concerned that D Jackson was going to go, but now with the injury, I think he'll stay.

Jackson?! Leave for the nfl? Ive been his biggest fan since highschool, but how did you think he was going to leave early? Those players from the 07 class left early to get away from a sinking ship. Gone are the days of players taking off to be a 7th rounder, or undrafted. Wel get a Yearby every once in a while, but not like before.

Before getting hurt Djack was 100 percent playing like a first couple rounder..I was worried he might bolt as well..it was nothing like yearby or the 07 guys. He was probably having as a good a season as anyone on our Dline besides McIntosh.

I live 25 minutes from his school. That’s all the detail I will give. I was at his high school game last Friday. All are big Richt fans. The offer was a game changer. His HS is very close to Athens so everyone knows and is familiar with Richt. Doesn’t hurt that we were on national tv with a dual threat qb running. Richt is known more in GA as liking pro qbs. They jumped on doing an OV. This is his first OV. He hasn’t even taken one for UK. Main reason interested in UK was early playing time (has been publicly reported)...but of course you never know. Couldn’t be a better weekend for them to visit with game day there and the campus cranking.

We offered him a long time ago, good to know though. Richt needs to sit the parents down and do his thing to make the parents feel comfortable with them leaving their son in South Florida. Our kids haven’t gotten in trouble since Richt has been running the show. If that is their only concern, I feel even better about landing him now.

Advertisement
Sounds like we'll be getting 2 more from GA this year with Williams and George.

Sounds like the right number for each class with all the connections Richt and staff have up there....

Sounds like we'll be getting 2 more from GA this year with Williams and George.

Sounds like the right number for each class with all the connections Richt and staff have up there....

In 11/3 interview with Tenn site, Chatman says we have recently been in contact too

I live 25 minutes from his school. That’s all the detail I will give. I was at his high school game last Friday. All are big Richt fans. The Richt Visit was considered a huge game changer. His HS is very close to Athens so everyone knows and is familiar with Richt. Doesn’t hurt that we were on national tv with a dual threat qb running. Richt is known more in GA as liking pro qbs. They jumped on doing an OV. This is his first OV. He hasn’t even taken one for UK. Main reason interested in UK was early playing time (has been publicly reported)...but of course you never know. Couldn’t be a better weekend for them to visit with game day there and the campus cranking.

Thanks for the info, Jack.

Advertisement
Realus George looks like a 3-tech DT to me. Add another 20-30lbs of muscle and let him have some fun at FB when needed. I'll take Chatman, Williams, and George.

Looks like he is OV'ing at OSU the following weekend. I would hope the atmosphere in The Rock for ND is better than it will be in Ohio for the Illini.

Jared Goldwire, Louisville DT commit.

That kid a legit prospect. Would be a nice turn.

With Moten,Mcintosh and Norton likely leaving after the season we need 1 or 2 JC DTs for sure.

I dont see Norton leaving. Whats he projected to go? 4th round? Mcintosh is killing it. Dont remember last time i seen a player make that big of a jump in 1 year. Im selfishly hoping he stays 1 more year to become a top 5 pick

He might be that already. Dude looked like an absolute animal against Virginia Tech with the whole world watching. We'll see what he does the rest of the way out, but I've been highly impressed with Mcintosh to this point.

Advertisement
Back