Jarren Williams will be QB1 in 2020...

Advertisement
We need to go outside the box Let's go with a young man that WANTS to win. Nothing to lose
Man let tvd practice before you put all these unrealistic expectations on true freshman. We did it with Perry and Williams thinking they would be ready year 1 and they were not, kaaya the only true Freshman that came in ready which is pretty **** rare.

and play very well. So you better get used to it. Why? Jarren has very good arm talent and no one can deny that. He can be supremely accurate. He showed us how good he can be. You saw the kid perform as a redshirt freshman under intense pressure in the Florida game. He never winced nor flinched. Sure he made some mistakes. He is supposed to make mistakes. He's a freshman. He wasn't getting the best assistance from his offensive coordinator. No one in their right mind would ever criticize Jarren after the Florida game by saying he didn't play good enough to win. Enos did. Now imagine dealing with that week after week. Enos killed ALL the QBs' confidence.

It wasn't just Jarren that held onto the ball too long. Nkosi Perry did the same thing. Even Tate Martell did it. So obviously, the quarterbacks were not seeing what Enos was seeing. Whose fault is that? Dan Enos. Luckily for us he is gone.

We have a quarterback coach and offensive coordinator that will run a system that is Tempo based and simplified to make the offense go. Jarren has the purest arm Talent on the team and will be the starter. And I truly hope that Manny does not play the sympathy role by starting a true freshman, if he is not ready, just to save his job.

We can win with Jarren. He showed us how good he can be. Now he, and the other quarterbacks, has someone that will not only be a coach to him but will be a friend to him. Quarterbacks need that more than any other position.
And I saw him be way off target in the final 3 games. Head case and not a hard worker. Please give me someone else. Also afraid to run the ball. Not really a good fit for this offense.

and play very well. So you better get used to it. Why? Jarren has very good arm talent and no one can deny that. He can be supremely accurate. He showed us how good he can be. You saw the kid perform as a redshirt freshman under intense pressure in the Florida game. He never winced nor flinched. Sure he made some mistakes. He is supposed to make mistakes. He's a freshman. He wasn't getting the best assistance from his offensive coordinator. No one in their right mind would ever criticize Jarren after the Florida game by saying he didn't play good enough to win. Enos did. Now imagine dealing with that week after week. Enos killed ALL the QBs' confidence.

It wasn't just Jarren that held onto the ball too long. Nkosi Perry did the same thing. Even Tate Martell did it. So obviously, the quarterbacks were not seeing what Enos was seeing. Whose fault is that? Dan Enos. Luckily for us he is gone.

We have a quarterback coach and offensive coordinator that will run a system that is Tempo based and simplified to make the offense go. Jarren has the purest arm Talent on the team and will be the starter. And I truly hope that Manny does not play the sympathy role by starting a true freshman, if he is not ready, just to save his job.

We can win with Jarren. He showed us how good he can be. Now he, and the other quarterbacks, has someone that will not only be a coach to him but will be a friend to him. Quarterbacks need that more than any other position.
Drinking heavy today I see

Hope not

Attachments

• 970664D7-B036-4088-9197-9FB5472B7E5B.jpeg
    970664D7-B036-4088-9197-9FB5472B7E5B.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Jarrens a beta *****. He can find a new team to play on. To openly admit in an interview to just going through the motions. He will never succeed in football and will absolutely never succeed in real life after football.

I still think Perry got screwed over, and I think Martel never got a chance to show what hes got.

I want to see TVD come in. Or Matocha. Let Lashlee decide who to play in his system. Besides Jarren.

Man let tvd practice before you put all these unrealistic expectations on true freshman. We did it with Perry and Williams thinking they would be ready year 1 and they were not, kaaya the only true Freshman that came in ready which is pretty **** rare.

Lmao, if going 6-7 means you're ready, then yeah Kaaya was ready. What a rare performance.

Advertisement
He doesn't have the mental fortitude or work ethic to be great. He led this year's team to 6-7. I don't ever want to see him play another down unless there is an injury.

Start the grad transfer and let him work through growing pains.

Start TVD and let him work through growing pains.

Start Tate and let him work through growing pains.

We've seen enough of Jarren and Nkosi, they should not play another down unless injury forces them in. They are average at best. We need greatness and they are not it. No more musical chairs with our starting QB.
He led us to 6-7 you say? Let's go over these losses shall we...

UF - not on him
UNC - not on him
VT - only played 5min with bum shoulder
GT - did not play
FIU - this was mostly all him
Duke - not all him
LT - mostly him

So out of the 7 losses only ONE was his fault and two was a combination of him, OC, WR's, o-line, running game, the whole offense. I'll take that from a FRESHMAN.

So him missing wide open guys is on the OC..him short arming and sailing throws is on the OC..him making boneheaded decisions like lateraling the ball before HT is on the OC..bro stop. Enos was bad but he wasn’t all that bad in tally or when jarren was breaking records..jarren played like **** in those last 4 games..FIU he single handedly lost the game with the way he played..in the bowl game he constantly missed open guys
He wasn't bad as you saying... compare his good games to bad games

I wish college football had a trade system, trade all 3 of quarterbacks , manny Diaz , Blake baker and Bubba baxa for Trevor Lawrence and his one year of eligibility

Advertisement
Jarren doesn’t naturally push the ball down the field, he is very accurate for short gains but doesn’t throw with anticipation. Jarren is good but I believe Kosi has more upside in a less complicated system
He had more yards downfield than Kosi

id kill for kaaya right now. kaaya at least had it down mentally. jarren has the tools to be good/great but lacks the mental side of it

Kaaya should've won 11 games at least in 16', but for some reason we had a HC/OC that thought He was a running threat in the zone read, & wouldn't let Him audible.

Advertisement
3rd O system in 3 years. Not sure who that will or won't benefit. We know what we've got in Jarren and Kosi. Obviously, the QB that puts in the most work on and off the field will be QB1. Lashlee will have his hands full.
How do we know what we got with two young QB's? Why do y'all think players don't improve?

As a freshman, Jarren Williams had his good moments and bad moments. Be that as it may, his finals stats are the following:

61.5% 19 TD 7 Int.

Three of those interceptions came in one game when he was playing with a separated shoulder.

JW will be fine with competent coaching.
Exactly!

Advertisement
Back