Jarren Williams will be QB1 in 2020...

I just can't get behind a quarterback who goes through the motions in any game. That tells you all you need to know about his commitment to being a leader and his effort in game preparation.
He said the TEAM was just going thru the motions not just HIM. So you shouldn't like the whole team

Advertisement
If he stays I can actually see him winning the job. I don't trust him though so I wouldn't neccesarily be happy about that but for real I don't care. Whoever wins the job I'll back them. It could be TVD, a grad transfer, or even JW(or any of the rest). Just play the best QB.

He wasn't bad as you saying... compare his good games to bad games
1578472237462.gif

He wasn't bad as you saying... compare his good games to bad games
Are you just going off stats? Are you factoring in game management? Are you factoring in how his accuracy and decisions making lacked..are you factoring in ball placement even on completions? If you are those last games after Louisville jarren was terrible in all those facets. He was missing reads when he was on his right read he was missing throws. He was even missing running lanes.

He said the TEAM was just going thru the motions not just HIM. So you shouldn't like the whole team

Teams reflect leadership. QB the most important position on the team, certainly on offense. If they're going through the motions with minimal effort, there is no question his lack of leadership and preparation was a major factor. There is no discussion here, these are facts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you just going off stats? Are you factoring in game management? Are you factoring in how his accuracy and decisions making lacked..are you factoring in ball placement even on completions? If you are those last games after Louisville jarren was terrible in all those facets. He was missing reads when he was on his right read he was missing throws. He was even missing running lanes.
He played bad vs FIU and LT, other than that his accuracy was not a problem

Teams reflect leadership. QB the most important position on the team, certainly on offense. If they're going through the motions with minimal effort, there is no question his lack of leadership and preparation was a major factor. There is no discussion here, these are facts.
Just because he said it doesn't mean it was true... that's a fact

I suspect everybody gets a fresh look. JW looked great at times, that should buy him another chance.

Pretending to know who will be QB1 9 months from now is insane, however.

I suspect everybody gets a fresh look. JW looked great at times, that should buy him another chance.

Pretending to know who will be QB1 9 months from now is insane, however.
Nah they shouldn’t lol manny should just tell him and tate to kick rocks they obviously were cancer to the QB room.... don’t care how you slice it. For me the off the field stuff you just can’t have especially when you’re trying to change the program. JW and Tate weren’t bought into manny and it showed so why keep them around? Yeah Lashlee May make them look good but if JW is going to not practice during the middle of the week and Tate is going off wit his GF during the szn why keep them?

Advertisement
Remember when JW was who the slurpers turned to to excuse Rick?

“once Rosier is gone Rick has his man and we will dominate”.

Now he’s “a loser”.

None of this **** matters when the HC sucks and the players will continue to look awful.

Advertisement
and play very well. So you better get used to it. Why? Jarren has very good arm talent and no one can deny that. He can be supremely accurate. He showed us how good he can be. You saw the kid perform as a redshirt freshman under intense pressure in the Florida game. He never winced nor flinched. Sure he made some mistakes. He is supposed to make mistakes. He's a freshman. He wasn't getting the best assistance from his offensive coordinator. No one in their right mind would ever criticize Jarren after the Florida game by saying he didn't play good enough to win. Enos did. Now imagine dealing with that week after week. Enos killed ALL the QBs' confidence.

It wasn't just Jarren that held onto the ball too long. Nkosi Perry did the same thing. Even Tate Martell did it. So obviously, the quarterbacks were not seeing what Enos was seeing. Whose fault is that? Dan Enos. Luckily for us he is gone.

We have a quarterback coach and offensive coordinator that will run a system that is Tempo based and simplified to make the offense go. Jarren has the purest arm Talent on the team and will be the starter. And I truly hope that Manny does not play the sympathy role by starting a true freshman, if he is not ready, just to save his job.

We can win with Jarren. He showed us how good he can be. Now he, and the other quarterbacks, has someone that will not only be a coach to him but will be a friend to him. Quarterbacks need that more than any other position.
By default, I don’t any QB currently can beat him out tbh unless kosi get his mind right in the offseason

Sonny, over your Dead Body...he has been told best to transfer..and he will.

Listen, I could care less if he transfers. I am simply stating that the kid can improve and he does have the best arm Talent on the team. If he decides to transfer or if he truly wants to leave, he should leave. I will not beg anyone to stay. But that does not take away from his talent if properly developed. If the kid goes to another school and performs extremely well, you guys are going to be in your feelings.

Advertisement
Back