Jarren Williams will be QB 1.

Advertisement
You heard it here first. The kid has the best intangibles. He is a QB nerd. He is the most heady. Really good feet. He throws the best ball. He is the most coachable. However, he is not perfect. We can win big with J15.

Really? From the kid that threatened to transfer? LOLOL....You don't know anything...the superlatives that Enos gives JW sounds more like coach speak to butter him up so that he will stay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This would be my prediction too, but we'll see soon enough. It also might be that we are going to see 2 QBs get significant playing time.

jarren just looks the part

that video that emerged yesterday of him throwing a 25 yard frozen rope that couldn't have been more well placed is one of many to come

Williams is my pick to start also, I think he has the most potential. But I want the best man playing on day one, that game won't be easy that's for sure.

Advertisement
How about we not start sucking each others ****s quite yet.

It’s easy to make passes look good when there’s no noise, no blitzing defenses trying to rip your head off, no safeties baiting you to throw, no corners mugging receivers, and no offensive linemen blocking your view.

Jarren should have been starting QB last year. If he had not had a couple missteps as a freshman and if Richts had handled him properly and thrown him out there early believe the Canes could have won 10 games last season. Watched the kid in high school and even with a weak supporting cast you could just tell he had it. He definitely better than the two guys we trotted out there last year.

Would not be surprised if Sonny finally got something right on this prediction.

No that's not what was said at OSU. Martell has an insanely quick delivery with borderline perfect mechanics as far as throwing the ball. Something you can't teach.

I coughed up a rib with that Bahulsheet. Can you teach running from competition? He did that perfectly.

Advertisement
You heard it here first. The kid has the best intangibles. He is a QB nerd. He is the most heady. Really good feet. He throws the best ball. He is the most coachable. However, he is not perfect. We can win big with J15.
Cool man. I’m glad we don’t have to wait through spring or a fall camp. Thanks for the breaking news.

I think we have a significantly better QB situation now than we did a few months ago. For one, the cancer that was Jon Richt is gone, and these guys are actually going to get some real coaching. The offense is going to be modern and tuned to what our players can actually do. Overall, I think we can win with any three of our guys, but I can understand the N'Kosi fatigue that a lot of people in our fanbase have. I do think that it'll come down to a two-way competition between Jarren and Tate, but either way, we're in a way better place. A half decent QB would've gotten us to at least 9-3 last year, imagine what a good or great QB could do.

Battle will be between Williams and Perry. Martel does not have their skill-set.

Posting false information
I said this almost a year ago, & said back then he might not be ready for LSU. I didn't think there was a chance we'd see subpar QB play all season without him getting a shot. Gave the old staff too much credit.

At this point, he's our best passer. Will that be enough to beat out Martell, who might - at this stage - have him edged out in other areas (running ability, pocket presence, leadership traits)? Or are we starting to see Jarren say "**** the bs. Hold my drink" & play up to his potential? If he does, look out.

Don't forget, Martell is a better runner from competition.

Advertisement
Back