JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

Everything on the kid now. His future, Manny and staff's future, and our future. I hope the other two stay and keep pressure on him but J15 is our man now. We have won NCs with redshirt freshmen before, including the first one, so just do this thing young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe tate doesn’t transfer
982054E8-0440-42FC-9896-7F200388E37F.jpeg

5BE8853E-A665-4CA3-8B58-29EB25F7036A.jpeg

Advertisement
If I am Martell I am transferring out not because he didn’t get the nod to be the starter but because he wasn’t told everything before he chose to come here. He was shown special packages tailored to him etc. while being recruited but wasn’t told they were going to totally *** with his mechanics and finger placement as well. I guarantee if he had been given that info to begin with he would not have chosen us and I expect to see his name in the portal very soon along with Perry.

ALERT ALERT!!!

Tatesexual butthurt fangirl ALERT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always wonder what "the locker room" means in the context of these comments.

Probably they think he's the QB that gives us the best chance of winning. Wouldn't that make logical sense? Sort of like the coaches picking the kid who gives us the best chance of winning. This notion that the coaches and/or teammates play favorites is ridiculous. Unless you're related to one of the kids or a close family friend, you go with the most capable guy.

Advertisement
Back