JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

An overlooked aspect of Williams game is his coachability. He made a MASSIVE improvement between his junior and senior year. Now he goes from 3rd string to starter. Seems like he has the ability/willingness to work on deficiencies. That's an excellent sign.

This is a great point, in my view, I want my QB at Miami to have pro aspirations, for football to be his true passion. Stuff like this has me thinking Jarren is that type of guy. And in Enos, it's clear he has a coach he actually respects.

And in Williams, Enos has a QB that can run his whole offensive package

I can live with the growing pains, here, because I really like the possibilities. This guy still has a lot of years left in Coral Gables with plenty of talented weapons around him

Advertisement
This is a great point, in my view, I want my QB at Miami to have pro aspirations, for football to be his true passion. Stuff like this has me thinking Jarren is that type of guy. And in Enos, it's clear he has a coach he actually respects.

And in Williams, Enos has a QB that can run his whole offensive package

I can live with the growing pains, here, because I really like the possibilities. This guy still has a lot of years left in Coral Gables with plenty of talented weapons around him
malik was third string.. you like that jump

Canada League is professional football. Miami is college football. If you can not play at Miami then you can not play professional football. Just because you did play at Miami does not mean you can play professional football in Canada.

Canada gets many guys the NFL overlooks for a variety of reasons. Warren Moon and Doug Flutie are the 2 most well known. But many had just happened to be short but had BIG arms. NFL for Decades had been SIZE queens instead of productive ability focused. Thanks to the Chargers Drew Brees was chosen with the 33rd pick. Then Russell Wilson in the Third Round. Both would have been Canada bound in the 90's.

My point is Tate is small but that does not mean he is Canada worthy. Canada wants QB's who can throw hard to professional wide receivers. Tate was a good athlete for a big time high school with a ton of D1 talent on it. It made him look better than he was. Williams on the other had was a really good QB in the same state and time as T Lawrence. He was going to be overlooked most of his life there. Now he has chance to shine.

From a play & potential perspective this is a simple decision in my eyes(for whatever that's worth) however theres intangibles that had to be considered. That's all I'm gonna say about this brother. I really just hope our fan base gets behind not only jarren but tate & kosi too. This whole one won the job so clearly the other two are no good or should be treated like **** by our own fans is pathetic and it makes me wish there was no social media. It's insane that people are talking **** to tate on social media right now. Stupid as fvck and ****es me off.

Completely agree. And for those attacking people here after claiming they had “no dog in the hunt”. It’s unreal the amount of social media frenzy that’s going on just for some to stroke themselves off. Happy for JDub and hope both Tate and N’Kosi decide to tough through this and fight for that QB2 role. Because it’s only a position away, and that’s how great teams are built, through depth.

Advertisement
Safe to say I'm happy we took Jarren over Art Sitkowski.

Speaking of Artur...

"
TLDR: Chris Ash has said from the begining of August practice that Artur is the starter. Mclane has been only working with the second team this offseason. After a good performance on a saturday scrimage by McLane (3 TDs w 2nd team) a poor one by Sitkowski (no TDs and a botched handoff leading to a td by the defense, it seems as if things are changing. Mclane is now getting reps with the first team. In the next practice, McLane led a TD with the 1st team

This is big news, Sitkowski is the kid who had a 4 TD to 18 interception ratio last year...

"

Speaking of Artur...

"
TLDR: Chris Ash has said from the begining of August practice that Artur is the starter. Mclane has been only working with the second team this offseason. After a good performance on a saturday scrimage by McLane (3 TDs w 2nd team) a poor one by Sitkowski (no TDs and a botched handoff leading to a td by the defense, it seems as if things are changing. Mclane is now getting reps with the first team. In the next practice, McLane led a TD with the 1st team

This is big news, Sitkowski is the kid who had a 4 TD to 18 interception ratio last year...

"

Dodge a bullet better than Keanu Reeves with this one

Wait...Sits actually had 4 TDs and 18 picks last year? That's the worst TD:INT ratio I've ever seen.

Advertisement
I watched a televised HS game with Sits. Dude was terrible (got benched) and opposing QB was on fire. I was like I want that guy when I heard he was committed to Clemson. Trevor Lawrence.

107F7496-E6F4-44A5-A4C9-E8148B77BC4F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back