Jarren Williams is a stud.

We have played very weak defensive teams in FSU and Louisville. I will crown him when we play some competition again

I’m often times a perfectionist when it comes to the CANES. The missed opportunities and “bad” designs drive me crazy. But, I have to applaud our Frosh QB for going out and tying the ACC record for TDs in a game, and setting a record for Miami.

I mean... UL is pretty much the embodiment of the ACC - aside from Clemson. We face bad defenses 9 times out of 10 in this league. I’m happy we’re finally making them pay.

Also - we’ve played some pretty dominant ball in the past, won 5 Ships in 20 years, and still didn’t have a single QB accomplish what JW accomplished yesterday - even though they had much better personnel.

Sometimes we just gotta give props where it’s due.

Advertisement
This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!

2C297825-783F-4843-ACED-D9A301CFB7BD.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why I don’t listen to message board coaches.
From a message board stud to reports flying all over S. Fla that the staff wants him to transfer.
Man it sucks...to be.... a Miami Hurricane.

Some of you band together flunkies wouldn‘t know the game if it touched your soul. Message boards won’t help.

Advertisement
Yep he’s stiff as a board and hard to find when you really need him. Man I hate mounting things to the wall. Maybe manny Diaz and let me borrow his stud finder cuz he definitely does not use it

This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!
I’m dying but you’re dead

Advertisement
Back