Jarren Williams is a stud.

Mandingo

“My name is my name!”
Banned
This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos is part of the problem. Good QB coach. Average play caller.
No he’s not. He’s easily the best coach on the staff.

Our fan base is ****** retarded to not see that 2 games in he’s already made massive strides w Jarren and the offense.

Jarren looked comfortable last night, threw for 300 yards, hasn’t thrown a pick in 2 games.. and we ran all over UNC.

Enos made adjustments to the play calling and OL and it more or less worked. You can’t expect every single play call to be perfect. But you can expect to see improvements and adjustments. We saw both.

Agree 100% with the OP.

Every time the ball leaves Jarren's hand I expect it to be placed in the receiver's hands. No holding my breath waiting for the pick six, knuckle ball or pass sailing over everyone's head.

On a side note the Enos bashing today is beyond my comprehension.

Our fan base is ****** retarded to not see that 2 games in he’s already made massive strides w Jarren and the offense.

Jarren looked comfortable last night, threw for 300 yards, hasn’t thrown a pick in 2 games.. and we ran all over UNC.

Enos made adjustments to the play calling and OL and it more or less worked. You can’t expect every single play call to be perfect. But you can expect to see improvements and adjustments. We saw both.
Enos made in game adjustments and from the moment we kicked the first field goal on we did literally whatever we wanted offensively. His playcalling is good and was consistently moving the ball even keeping the defense off the field yet the defense was still playing like they wanted to lose when they were handed a lead late.

Advertisement
Agree 100% with the OP.

Every time the ball leaves Jarren's hand I expect it to be placed in the receiver's hands. No holding my breath waiting for the pick six, knuckle ball or pass sailing over everyone's head.

On a side note the Enos bashing today is beyond my comprehension.

Exactly. I’m actually expecting our QB to deliver a great throw now vs. holding my breath in the past.

Enos adjusted VERY well to UNC’s game plan and COACHED the fugg out of JDub. Don’t know why people keep calling him out when it comes to this game.

Exactly. I’m actually expecting our QB to deliver a great throw now vs. holding my breath in the past.

Enos adjusted VERY well to UNC’s game plan and COACHED the fugg out of JDub. Don’t know why people keep calling him out when it comes to this game.
Fix some redzone issues but enos called a good game. We got sh*tted on jarrens run being called short and them calling Harris run back though.

Enos made in game adjustments and from the moment we kicked the first field goal on we did literally whatever we wanted offensively. His playcalling is good and was consistently moving the ball even keeping the defense off the field yet the defense was still playing like they wanted to lose when they were handed a lead late.
6.42 YPP last night.

Advertisement

He designed multiple plays that would’ve been huge hitters but jw missed them week 0.

The ol , qb and offense as a whole looked better. The o is very , very young.

Enos is the least of my worries right now.

Last edited:
**** yes he is . I am thrilled about last night EXCEPT for the final score which does matter the most for 1 night but for the next 3 years we will watch this stud grow into the best qb we have had since Dorsey . He already is the best since Berlin.

Advertisement
This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!

Weren’t you criticizing him yesterday though for not running hard on the 4th down turnover?

This is what I don’t get about our fan base. They can see the problems, the critical errors that cost us games, then forget about it all when they look at the stat sheet the next day. I’m excited about how much accuracy and zip he can put on the ball, but I’d be a lot more excited if he showed the it/wow factor that wins your team games. Not that we’re pointing fingers the next day at everyone else.

He designed multiple plays that would’ve huge hitters but jw missed them week 0.

The ol , qb and offense as a whole looked better. The o is very , very young.

Enos is the least of my worries right now.
Exactly, anyone saying other wise is clueless right now. This is basically supposed to be the 4th year in this defense with experienced players in it. It’s no excuse they looked the way they did yesterday early on and late in addition to lapses vs uf period. This is even exasperated on The fact that we played a true freshman qb, they were supposed to feast yet got carved up and looked like they didn’t want to be there.

Meanwhile on O we are starting an extremely inexperienced offense yet you see the progression

Oline
2 true freshman
1 sophomore
1 redshirt sophomore
1 junior

Receiver/tight end
Jeff Thomas jr
Mike Harley jr
Osborn Sr
Hightower sophmore
Pope sophmore
Wiggins sophmore