Jarren Williams is a stud.

I remember FRANCHISE from the GRASSY days. UNREAL got banned about a thousand times . It's all good but ****

Advertisement
tenor.gif

This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!
Bro!

Advertisement
It’s amazing how prevalent quitting is these days. And worse, it’s encouraged and facilitated.

For real.

I'm all for someone chasing opportunity when you only have four years to play, but you **** sure better give it your all before splitting. I think Jarren had more to give, a lot more, and he's the one that's gotta live with that.

Advertisement
Weren’t you criticizing him yesterday though for not running hard on the 4th down turnover?

This is what I don’t get about our fan base. They can see the problems, the critical errors that cost us games, then forget about it all when they look at the stat sheet the next day. I’m excited about how much accuracy and zip he can put on the ball, but I’d be a lot more excited if he showed the it/wow factor that wins your team games. Not that we’re pointing fingers the next day at everyone else.

Jarren's beta-ness was evident from the beginning.

Most of our fans are mongoloids. That’s why they keep calling Enos out. They didn’t like the hire, so they’re going to keep grinding on him no matter what. Our offense was on fire at times yesterday. And he’s coached the fck out of Jarren.

God ****, brother.

You really condoned the buffoonery of this operation.

Hate to see it.

Advertisement
This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!

He certainly did light it up...just not in the way we thought.

CIS needs an auto lock on threads after 30 days of inactivity.

He certainly did light it up...just not in the way we thought.

One 6 TD game performance- but that’s it. The rest is a whine fest. I gotta feeling that by the time he’s a RSenior like King, (or even a JR) he’ll be putting up good numbers somewhere. And no one will want to talk about it.

Advertisement
One 6 TD game performance- but that’s it. The rest is a whine fest. I gotta feeling that by the time he’s a RSenior like King, (or even a JR) he’ll be putting up good numbers somewhere. And no one will want to talk about it.

He didn't win at Miami, who cares if he puts up "good numbers" as a senior at Kentucky? This continues to be the Kaaya argument all over again, thankfully we got rid of this guy before we had to suffer through more mediocrity with him.

Advertisement
Back