Jarren Williams is a stud.

Advertisement
LMFAO. Are you mad, sweety ?

Any other studs you wanna go ahead and crown?

LMAO at you cats going in on a Frosh with a bad OC. Clowns. I‘m impressed you girls took the time. I understand Cubano Manure is more your kind.

Advertisement
LMAO at you cats going in on a Frosh with a bad OC. Clowns. I‘m impressed you girls took the time. I understand Cubano Manure is more your kind.
"This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!"

Tell us more.....

P.S. breathe in, breathe out...

"This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!"

Tell us more.....

P.S. breathe in, breathe out...

I will in due time, Juan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate blaming the coaches for throwing the ball into triple coverage. I hate blaming the coach for throwing it 10 feet over the wide receiver head. Yep it’s all on the coach for not being able to take **** x 3 and making them all into chocolate pudding. Do you all realize we haven’t had an average WB since Ken D who could actually see the field and find the open receiver. Yes Coker, Shannon , Golden and MR and staff all sucked and forgot how to coach. I guess that includes Diaz and Enos who was QB coach at Alabama. I too can’t figure out how we could hit on so many great QBs during the great years by luck, yes luck cause non were 5 star if I remember correctly. To have Testavede, Kelly and Kosar on the same team is insane by itself. I’m not looking for a great one just an average player who hates losing and would kill to win the game.

Advertisement
There should be a special week ban for someone who resurrects an old thread just to gloat.

Advertisement
Back