Jarren Williams is a stud.

I think as soon Jarren settles in and gets comfortable, he's going to start lighting defenses up.
Jarren will help keep the wolves at bay, the wolves who are already out of Manny's blood.

Advertisement
Agree 100% with the OP.

Every time the ball leaves Jarren's hand I expect it to be placed in the receiver's hands. No holding my breath waiting for the pick six, knuckle ball or pass sailing over everyone's head.

On a side note the Enos bashing today is beyond my comprehension.

This one was clearly on Master Diaz and his vaunted defense.

This one was clearly on Master Diaz and his vaunted defense.
The only thing I hated about Enos was the first half and all those short passes. After that, I started to warm up to him. If we don't stretch the field, that short stuff will dry up in a hurry. There will be zero YAC. Was also glad to see us attack the middle of the field more.

Advertisement
His arm is weak but accurate
His arm is not weak, he just needs to have his feet set correctly when throwing the deep ball. Look at the throw to Harley, he’s almost throwing on his back foot and not stepping into the throw to drive the ball. On that final drive throw to Hightower that was overthrown, the same thing. It could have been a better throw if he could have stepped into the throw more. He’s zipping passes all over the field in the throws he does make in difficult places too

His arm is not weak, he just needs to have his feet set correctly when throwing the deep ball. Look at the throw to Harley, he’s almost throwing on his back foot and not stepping into the throw to drive the ball. On that final drive throw to Hightower that was overthrown, the same thing. It could have been a better throw if he could have stepped into the throw more. He’s zipping passes all over the field in the throws he does make in difficult places too
He to afraid to make mistake and he not a gamer

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was a dot hightower drop it but we need him to be better not a stats guy

Advertisement
What about the ball to you Jeff and Harley Perry or Martell would give us more of a boost the oline looks good
Look at his feet, he simply didn’t step into the throw like he should have. He’s fading backwards and couldn’t drive the ball for a longer throw throwing off his back foot like that. Those little things matter and it’s something he will gain from in experience because he had space to step up and complete the pass for a td

The only thing I hated about Enos was the first half and all those short passes. After that, I started to warm up to him. If we don't stretch the field, that short stuff will dry up in a hurry. There will be zero YAC. Was also glad to see us attack the middle of the field more.
That could be Jarren going a little checkdown Charlie in the first quarter. I doubt Enos was calling nothing but checkdowns and 1 yard passes on 3rd and 8.

Advertisement
Back