Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
Gotta find humor in our fans dying to see the 6 TD passes by a previous RFrosh QB eclipsed by a dynamite Senior Grad Transfer. A kid who’s already broken Tim Teabow’s record, but has never thrown for 6 in a game. Let that marinate.

I want Da Kang to break every single game/season record we have, but for completely different reasons.

Our QB room is better now because of Da Kang. Not because of any other flunky that was in the QB Room in 2019 - who couldn’t even replace the “weed head quitter” (3x ACC POW?) as the FT starter.

Honestly, it was the best news I saw this year. This is better news than Da Kang coming round here.

Jarren CLEARLY was not a good fit here, for whatever reason. Look, I was a ******* **** up my freshman year at the U, but I quickly learned that you have to mature to make it there, in any area, even more so as the starting QB!

Listening to Romberg yesterday about his meeting with Enos in Publix last weekend was VERY telling, and it is exactly what some of us insiders had been saying about the team's issues this past year.

I am positive Enos can go to Clemson, Bama, most of the SEC and many other major schools and be successful, and part of that is because the ******* players want to be successful.

Start realising the players need to shoulder some blame, especially our 'star' QB.

Bring me the KING!

Absolutely AWESOME news , hopefully other cry room GTTM players will tear up with moisture and follow, we've got to keep the diarrhea cramp players flowing to portal .

OH WHAT A RELIEF IT IS , you can feel the clean feeling of RELIEF coming over everyone.

TRULY A GOOD DAY FOR ALL , ENJOY

Honestly, it was the best news I saw this year. This is better news than Da Kang coming round here.

Jarren CLEARLY was not a good fit here, for whatever reason. Look, I was a ******* **** up my freshman year at the U, but I quickly learned that you have to mature to make it there, in any area, even more so as the starting QB!

Listening to Romberg yesterday about his meeting with Enos in Publix last weekend was VERY telling, and it is exactly what some of us insiders had been saying about the team's issues this past year.

I am positive Enos can go to Clemson, Bama, most of the SEC and many other major schools and be successful, and part of that is because the ******* players want to be successful.

Start realising the players need to shoulder some blame, especially our 'star' QB.

Bring me the KING!

What did Romberg say? Thank you

Last edited:
Advertisement
He gave great effort in the first few games. I can’t blame him for losing faith in the **** show that was being run by **** and barry. He’s a kid. He probably still doesn’t see how his future in football is ****ed
What about the year before when he was out the door a few times? And suspended?

Now he quitting just like King. Maybe he'll go to Houston and do a quitter exchange.
The last 2 number one picks in the NFL draft were "quitters".
It's been a 2 year saga of suspensions and am I gonna leave from Williams. He can have a great day.

Bring me the KING!

What did Romberg say? Was it on his radio show?

Surprised so many people think this is a good thing. Or maybe it's just false bravado. Jarren Williams needed better coaching this year. The whole team did. He wasn't the problem, it was the coaches. If Jarren Williams moves on to a decent program with someone who knows how to coach quarterbacks, he's going to be good. If he grows up and finds a little maturity, he can be excellent. Two years from now we are going to wish he was still here.

Advertisement
I like Ricky, but he always takes the players at their word. I’m not 100% defending the staff, but Jarren ain’t innocent. It’s crazy for him to insinuate otherwise.

There’s alof of truth but the only thing I find f’d up was all the leaking of stuff that has been going on for over a year, yet it was kept under wraps. JW didn’t just start being a knucklehead , the staff just kept it in house until they were over him and his bs.

Bring me the KING!

:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg::roll-canes2::laughing-1::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
According to Ivins just now didn’t inform Manny he was in the portal And was news to him. Selfish and ungrateful till the very end. Good riddance.
Dude threw a hail mary pass backwards after crossing the line of scrimmage, not the sharpest knife in the drawer either

Advertisement
What did Romberg say? Thank you
What did Romberg say? Was it on his radio show?

Yes it was on his radio show this past weds or tues...

Basically door-stopped Enos at publix. Got an earfull about the players just being total flame outs, not listening, not taking the game seriously. Almost costing everyone their jobs, not just him. And said basically Enos is happy leaving at this point after dealing with that group of QBs. I don't blame him.

Look he was a stubborn **** himself and we all can see that, but its pretty apparent that the players need some blame, and the coddlers on CIS think otherwise. Its a good break for both sides, but it wont get any easier. Go listen, its in the podcast app. 1210 the man

We got 99 problems, Jarren is one of them however there are several other who haven’t been put on blast like he’s been

That's the nature of being the QB. The success/failure of the team is usually (from public perception) determined by the QB. When you're a Joe Burrow/ Trevor Lawrence / Justin Fields, you're going to get most of the glory, even though they're on stacked teams. But when you're the QB of a 6-7 team, and by all accounts, you were part of the problem, the general public's going to look at you first then everyone else.

Yes it was on his radio show this past weds or tues...

Basically door-stopped Enos at publix. Got an earfull about the players just being total flame outs, not listening, not taking the game seriously. Almost costing everyone their jobs, not just him. And said basically Enos is happy leaving at this point after dealing with that group of QBs. I don't blame him.

Look he was a stubborn **** himself and we all can see that, but its pretty apparent that the players need some blame, and the coddlers on CIS think otherwise. Its a good break for both sides, but it wont get any easier. Go listen, its in the podcast app. 1210 the man
Thanks. I'll listen. There is definitely blame for both sides. I've always been a Williams fan but the bottom line is he is wasting his talent. He had the opportunity of a lifetime this past season and while it was clearly not easy given Enos and OL etc., he has to take his share of the blame. Hopefully this was the wake up call he sorely needed. I get the kids want to be not just athletes but college students too. And there is certainly a compromise to being a dead beat ***** up and a Jalen Hurts robot. Hopefully JW finds it.

Advertisement
Back