Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
lol I love the never ending unknown CIS questions...

Was Jarren high during games?
Who was camper #117?
Is Zo coming to Miami?

If anyone wants to hear Romberg's thoughts on the state of Miami, his convo with Enos and a discussion about the transfer portal, here are the links:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-transfer-portal/id1482453699?i=1000463354018 (transfer portal episode)

Advertisement
Honestly, it was the best news I saw this year. This is better news than Da Kang coming round here.

Jarren CLEARLY was not a good fit here, for whatever reason. Look, I was a ******* **** up my freshman year at the U, but I quickly learned that you have to mature to make it there, in any area, even more so as the starting QB!

Listening to Romberg yesterday about his meeting with Enos in Publix last weekend was VERY telling, and it is exactly what some of us insiders had been saying about the team's issues this past year.

I am positive Enos can go to Clemson, Bama, most of the SEC and many other major schools and be successful, and part of that is because the ******* players want to be successful.

Start realising the players need to shoulder some blame, especially our 'star' QB.

Bring me the KING!
It was always the players that made us different. Coaches were crucial in getting the right players and development but the kids regulated the deadbeats. Shaving the heads of every incoming freshman was important test to pass.

camboy.jpg

fk outta here!~

Advertisement
I have it on good authority Canes staff use *** gifs as part of their recruitment efforts and they were especially helpful in getting several pieces to Miami--with one athlete quoting "Miami is special. Round has a different meaning in places like Lincoln and Tuscaloosa. Pass on the *** built by Little Debbie."

Advertisement
@Calvin Diaz didn’t beg jarren to stay. I get the just of what your saying and agree with the spirit of your point. But saying Diaz was the one whom convinced jarren out or transferring is a flat out lie. That went down with Mark Richt. The first red flag on jarren was him getting so fat during his RS year

Advertisement
It ain’t just last week’s article. Anyone who follows the program closely knows what a waffling loser Suitcase Jerry has been his entire time here. I don’t care about some dopey article. We already saw it all for two years—the repeated transfer ****, the poor prep, the suspension, walking out midweek, shytting the bed against fcs garbage.

THIS.

I'm just very disappointed in JW, because he's such a skilled passer with so much potential. I personally hate to see talent and potential wasted.

That said, I do not feel sorry for the kid. I can't even say that he 'checked out' after the Louisville game, because in all reality he was never 'checked in'. He felt entitled from Day 1 expecting to be annointed the QB1 role as a true Freshman, and when that didn't happen he wanted to transfer then. Just feels like he was mentally gone from UM at that point and never truly committed to the program after that.

Just kept needing to be talked off the ledge, and that's not a good thing. Your QB has to be the heart and soul of the team. A leader and an example-setter. That clearly was a torch JW could not carry.

Sad to see it end this way, but glad he's moving on and this thing won't get dragged out any longer.

Yes it was on his radio show this past weds or tues...

Basically door-stopped Enos at publix. Got an earfull about the players just being total flame outs, not listening, not taking the game seriously. Almost costing everyone their jobs, not just him. And said basically Enos is happy leaving at this point after dealing with that group of QBs. I don't blame him.

Look he was a stubborn **** himself and we all can see that, but its pretty apparent that the players need some blame, and the coddlers on CIS think otherwise. Its a good break for both sides, but it wont get any easier. Go listen, its in the podcast app. 1210 the man
I get that it's hard to deal with people who don't want to be there or don't focus. But that's your job to make them do it. One practice where they run laps in the sandbox constantly followed by telling them if they don't want to learn, why should he teach. Then start Rizk or whichever one takes it the most serious.

Of course, Enos isn't going to say he was the problem, so he'll deflect.

Advertisement
Back