Jarren Williams Into The Portal

I get that it's hard to deal with people who don't want to be there or don't focus. But that's your job to make them do it. One practice where they run laps in the sandbox constantly followed by telling them if they don't want to learn, why should he teach. Then start Rizk or whichever one takes it the most serious.

Of course, Enos isn't going to say he was the problem, so he'll deflect.

I respectfully disagree. Football is a sport all of us love and most loved playing and it is absolutely a privilege to play D1 ball. His job should not be to "make them do it" his job is to teach them so they can reach the next level.

Enos was definitely part of the problem. Aside from his first few drives of scripted plays, he had obvious deficiencies as a gameday manager and seemed to lose control of his QB room, but for him to say he was not upset about being let go could very well be accurate.

Imagine a school teacher having a morning class with a bunch of rowdy kids, unwilling to pay attention or learn, then an afternoon class of eager and willing students. The teacher can "make the morning class" sit down and do their work but I can guarantee the afternoon class will succeed faster and at a higher rate, which will only frustrate said teacher as time and effort that should be dedicated to furthering their skills, is now being allocated to "making" them listen.

Advertisement
I respectfully disagree. Football is a sport all of us love and most loved playing and it is absolutely a privilege to play D1 ball. His job should not be to "make them do it" his job is to teach them so they can reach the next level.

Enos was definitely part of the problem. Aside from his first few drives of scripted plays, he had obvious deficiencies as a gameday manager and seemed to lose control of his QB room, but for him to say he was not upset about being let go could very well be accurate.

Imagine a school teacher having a morning class with a bunch of rowdy kids, unwilling to pay attention or learn, then an afternoon class of eager and willing students. The teacher can "make the morning class" sit down and do their work but I can guarantee the afternoon class will succeed faster and at a higher rate, which will only frustrate said teacher as time and effort that should be dedicated to furthering their skills, is now being allocated to "making" them listen.
I see your point, but were there any indications this was a problem? Did anyone hear of any discipline for the inattention?

Would that have happened with another coordinator?

I see your point and it's correct, but when results are how both he and the QBs get measured, he definitely wasn't firm handed.

Not going to lie I thought in the beginning of the season we finally had a QB, boy was I wrong. Hope he does well in his next stop and takes things seriously, if he had done that here King may be elsewhere.

If anyone wants to hear Romberg's thoughts on the state of Miami, his convo with Enos and a discussion about the transfer portal, here are the links:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-transfer-portal/id1482453699?i=1000463354018 (transfer portal episode)

Just gave it a listen.. That show might be unbearable lol.

Occ,
Every single thread with the homoerotic comments. I don’t know why they keep letting him back.
All Andrew wants is clicks... being a faqqit cesspool forum doesn’t matter it’s all about clicks.

Advertisement
Yes it was on his radio show this past weds or tues...

Basically door-stopped Enos at publix. Got an earfull about the players just being total flame outs, not listening, not taking the game seriously. Almost costing everyone their jobs, not just him. And said basically Enos is happy leaving at this point after dealing with that group of QBs. I don't blame him.

Look he was a stubborn **** himself and we all can see that, but its pretty apparent that the players need some blame, and the coddlers on CIS think otherwise. Its a good break for both sides, but it wont get any easier. Go listen, its in the podcast app. 1210 the man

Enos is a got **** LIAR..period

All the menly men in getting upset over *** jokes is hilarious. Is reading them gonna make you love ****?

Advertisement

Jarren practiced half the ******* season without a U on his helmet because he 'didn't deserve it'. You think he was just like a motivation problem? Na dude he was a problem, to both players and the coaches.

Jarren practiced half the ******* season without a U on his helmet because he 'didn't deserve it'. You think he was just like a motivation problem? Na dude he was a problem, to both players and the coaches.
So Suitcase didn’t earn a U on his helmet in practice, but he started every game for which he was healthy.

That sounds like Suitcase sucks, and the coaches are weak losers for letting a guy who can’t wear a U in practice wear one in games.

I question the validity of all these snippets. Manure would have to be the biggest gaped ******** in the land to allow that fvckfoolery

Yep. Enos’ approach failed the room. He didn’t adjust. All the partying and not taking anything serious.... well DeeJay seems to tell a much different story.

Dude acts like he’s not at all in charge of fostering the culture of his QB room & the offense.

First game of the season he’s throwing his QB under a volcano & wonders why his players went to **** on him? Lololol

Advertisement
None of us where there, so it’s difficult to apportion the blame with any accuracy, nor am I that interested in doing do.

The bottom line: horrible, unacceptable results.

I do feel it’s safe to say the failure had to be a mutual effort, a combination of poor comportment by the player(s) and poor coaching and leadership from the coaches.

Last edited:
@Calvin Diaz didn’t beg jarren to stay. I get the just of what your saying and agree with the spirit of your point. But saying Diaz was the one whom convinced jarren out or transferring is a flat out lie. That went down with Mark Richt. The first red flag on jarren was him getting so fat during his RS year

Yall must have amnesia, when did the "TNM" mantra start, did yall forget what happened when transfer tate transfered in, lol, got damyum, leave that good stuff alone man!

Advertisement

then he shouldn’t have played - that’s on Manny

Not trying to be snarky, but I don't think he has the talent for UGA, and I don't think he has the, ahem, grades for GT.
GT got their QB of the future this recruiting class and he’ll start since they only have triple option QB’s. Jarren will go to a much smaller school in my opinion.

then he shouldn’t have played - that’s on Manny
Youre aware he didnt, at quite a few times. I agree he shouldnt have played him, but what do you do if your best player is a **** up, like JT4. Literally same issue... You want to win right? I can see the justification if no one else unseated him.

Advertisement
Back