Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
Ivins and Lake said that as of Thursday when the news was first being reported by that SI guy, people they talked to in the program were not aware that Williams had notified staff.

Pretty sure it was made clear later in Barry Jackson's article or maybe one of the other papers, that Miami had been notified by Thomas Mars, his attorney. Maybe the info just wasn't shared. Barry Jackson reported the paperwork wasn't even filed until late Thursday.

Manny Navarro reported Williams showed up in the portal around 11:30 ish Friday morning.

Idgaf whether he notified UM or not. If these coaches can leave wo notification, so can the kids.

I just wanna know if this FIU talk is true? If so, his chick gotta have some platinum p*ssy. Got ****.

Idgaf whether he notified UM or not. If these coaches can leave wo notification, so can the kids.

I just wanna know if this FIU talk is true? If so, his chick gotta have some platinum p*ssy. Got ****.
If it’s true, James Morgan developed into a solid qb over there and they have a better oline than we had this year so might not be that bad of a landing spot

If it’s true, James Morgan developed into a solid qb over there and they have a better oline than we had this year so might not be that bad of a landing spot
Well hes already used to throwing to their players 😂

But I agree, he can do work there.

But I gotta meet his chick. Anybody know if she got any sisters. I'm trying to see something real quick. .

Advertisement
Tyson Helton is a pretty good offensive coach & had a good year his first season at WKU.

Plus the OC/QB's coach who was with Helton at USC is originally from Georgia & played HS ball in GA.

WKU's QB was a Senior last year & the incumbent backups aren't that good so, he won't have much competition, he should be able to start if he transfers there. Ordinarily he'd probably have to sit out a year, but I think the NCAA is going to grant all waivers this season due to the C-19 shutdown.

If he can't do well at WKU it'll be clear he just ain't cut out for it, Mike White transferred from USF to WKU & lit it up with back to back 4300 & 4100+ yard seasons. Don't think Jarren will do anything close to that, but the point is if he can't succeed there it's beyond obvious it was his own fault.

Advertisement
Was going to say he has to sit a year but waivers will be given out like std’s in a strip club due to our country’s situation. He will get a chance at FIU again if he wins the job.

Advertisement

If anyone wants a laugh

Thought this project was cancelled
8737C686-110C-446D-9D7E-B04CB59A8EB8.jpeg

Western Kentuck..............Home of the Moonshine! Perfect fit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Happy he's gone, but also happy he found a spot. Wish him the best. I've been to Bowling Green KY twice and was actually surprised. Obviously not a big city, but a nice town with some great food spots.

Happy he's gone, but also happy he found a spot. Wish him the best. I've been to Bowling Green KY twice and was actually surprised. Obviously not a big city, but a nice town with some great food spots.
Sorry but why are you wishing him the best? Dude was a ******* bum who I wish transferred after the 2018 like he intended. He didn't do anything here except set a record against a high school defense.

Seems to be the right level of competition for him. Nearly all of our transfers, whether it's coaches or players, never amount to anything after leaving Miami. The exception were a few running backs. Gus Edwards obviously, and Storm Johnson and Shawnbrey McNeil did well at the schools they transferred to.

Advertisement
Back