Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Sorry but why are you wishing him the best? Dude was a ******* bum who I wish transferred after the 2018 like he intended. He didn't do anything here except set a record against a high school defense.

Because life is too short to hope a 21 year old kid fails in life, and I'm not a tool. It's not that serious. It's not like he's transferring to Fl. State where his success would be detrimental to Miami.

Advertisement
Tyson Helton is a pretty good offensive coach & had a good year his first season at WKU.

Plus the OC/QB's coach who was with Helton at USC is originally from Georgia & played HS ball in GA.

WKU's QB was a Senior last year & the incumbent backups aren't that good so, he won't have much competition, he should be able to start if he transfers there. Ordinarily he'd probably have to sit out a year, but I think the NCAA is going to grant all waivers this season due to the C-19 shutdown.

If he can't do well at WKU it'll be clear he just ain't cut out for it, Mike White transferred from USF to WKU & lit it up with back to back 4300 & 4100+ yard seasons. Don't think Jarren will do anything close to that, but the point is if he can't succeed there it's beyond obvious it was his own fault.
Perfect situation for him to not work very hard and win the job. Just perfect.

Because life is too short to hope a 21 year old kid fails in life, and I'm not a tool. It's not that serious. It's not like he's transferring to Fl. State where his success would be detrimental to Miami.
I never called you a tool? I was just curious why you were wishing him the best.

I didn't say you called me a tool. I was simply stating that me not being a tool is part of the reason I'm wishing him the best.
Come on man be easy on yourself no need to say that lol. Fair enough. Hopefully he wakes up and matures.

Advertisement
Life has a way of teaching its lessons.
With that being said this kid has become a figment of the past. A Brian Fortay in the story of Canes football...

Advertisement
I really feel bad for anyone who is insecure enough in their own lives to not wish a former player (and a kid at that) success at another program. Kid was incredibly immature during his time at Miami and clearly didn’t have it between the ears but hopefully he figures it out

Advertisement
Hilltoppers !!
One of the more unique names for a college team.
Had a Cinderella type season in the tournament and made the Sweet Sixteen about 10 years ago.

Jarren May be transferring to their FOOTBALL team, pal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back