Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm for keeping Tate around.

The guy even played some WR for us to try and help the team. Lashlee was big on the power run game at Auburn with a mobile QB. Tate ran for 1,200 yards and 21 TDs his senior year of high school.

If he's over his mid-season random breakdown where he disappeared, it wouldn't be bad to have him on the practice field. No other backup QB has his skill set.
Yah, no other QB throws a wobbly knuckleball like he does.

Fan base must mindful that those articles that came out recently aren’t by accident. One sided stories but it is what it is.
It ain’t just last week’s article. Anyone who follows the program closely knows what a waffling loser Suitcase Jerry has been his entire time here. I don’t care about some dopey article. We already saw it all for two years—the repeated transfer ****, the poor prep, the suspension, walking out midweek, shytting the bed against fcs garbage.

Yo if any of y’all grown *** men getting at jarren directly on social your a ****innn joke straight up..

Advertisement
Nothing new, jw15 entered the portal his 1st year here back in 2018, it just became official today. Coach diaz naming jw15 the starter goes against and went against everything UM. We dont beg players to come to UM but diaz begged em to stay for selfish reasons under the guise of "the new Miami". One things for certain, coach diaz has thing for quitters(jt4, tate, jarren and now this new qb)and attracting them and handing them the keys to drive, that doesnt work in football. I still think perry can win the starting job myself, and deserved it last year, at the moment, we now have 2 True Hurricane qb's on the roster in perry and peyton, im going to hold off on tvd, the other 2 qb's are damyum near mercenaries being paid with playing time promises by the inept 1st timer.

People can point to other programs all they want, we not other programs, coach diaz is sacrificing the future for trying towin in the present, and its not gone work that way, latching on to quitters and newcomers as if they're his saving grace is not going to last long. If coach diaz doesnt understand and respect the guys who've been here as long as he has or their whole UM career, he wont be successful.
Lately, your posts have been spot on. We normally but heads, but, man..... you've been speaking some truth lately.

Advertisement
Nothing new, jw15 entered the portal his 1st year here back in 2018, it just became official today. Coach diaz naming jw15 the starter goes against and went against everything UM. We dont beg players to come to UM but diaz begged em to stay for selfish reasons under the guise of "the new Miami". One things for certain, coach diaz has thing for quitters(jt4, tate, jarren and now this new qb)and attracting them and handing them the keys to drive, that doesnt work in football.
This is incorrect. Richt talked Jarren out of transferring before the bowl game, before Manny was named the coach. Once Manny got the job he said he was looking for a transfer QB because he felt he didn't have one on the roster. So he didn't bring Jarren back and he didn't hand him the job.

This is incorrect. Richt talked Jarren out of transferring before the bowl game, before Manny was named the coach. Once Manny got the job he said he was looking for a transfer QB because he felt he didn't have one on the roster. So he didn't bring Jarren back and he didn't hand him the job.

Apparently you didnt understand the initial post!

Advertisement
It feels like we're so close to being done with Jarren Williams.

The only ****ty part is knowing some of you will post articles about where he ends up and how he is doing.

I want to be on record saying I don't give a fvck where he ends up or how he does the rest of his career unless he's lined up across from Miami.

To me, that entitled pvssy Jarren Williams was never part of this team, because from the moment he got here he's had one foot out the door.

Advertisement
Back